*close please* (PS3) Uploading Textures for You No More...

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So no more textures from you?

"... I'll be taking a break but I don't plan on stopping this entirely. But we'll see how things go after I upload this current batch". That's what I said in my last post. I can't say for sure but I don't think I'll be continuing afterwards due to my sever lack in interest. But as I said, we'll see what happens once I upload batch 2.

Why bother??? Someone taking request now clear your head and don't worry bout it

I said I'd do my best to release this batch this month and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I made a commitment and I plan on sticking with it. Besides, I can't just hold something off because I'm currently dealing with some personal stuff (well I can, but I shouldn't). I'll be taking a break from this after batch 2 gets released so I'll have lots of time to deal with whatever needs dealing with lol.

Why bother??? Someone taking request now clear your head and don't worry bout it

I said I'd do my best to release this batch this month and that's exactly what I plan on doing. I made a commitment and I plan on sticking with it. Besides, I can't just hold something off because I'm currently dealing with some personal stuff (well I can, but I shouldn't). I'll be taking a break from this after batch 2 gets released so I'll have lots of time to deal with whatever needs dealing with lol.

No I didn't mean it in a bad way I just say it is a added stress to try to tend to complete strangers needs when you have something that u have to deal with that's y I say why bother u do when u can no rush there are others taking request

• 3 weeks later...

No I didn't mean it in a bad way I just say it is a added stress to try to tend to complete strangers needs when you have something that u have to deal with that's y I say why bother u do when u can no rush there are others taking request

I didn't see it in a bad way and I understand what you mean.

Completely forgot about this again, really sorry everyone. Honestly, I'm thinking I should have this closed. It's just that doing this has been very low on my priority list (even though it shouldn't be). It's not that I'm too busy or anything (as some might notice as I've been frequently posting in the General Interest section). I think I'm just done with WWE games for now. I think I'll even be skipping the next WWE game.

So instead of me keep saying I'll do it later, which I meant at the time I said it, I think it'd be better if this was closed. However, there's a chance I could gain interest again and get to that 2nd batch before the next game releases. Sorry to put this off so long only to not even do it. Hope everyone that requested in here is able to find help from someone else.

you mean to say that i say i will do it later and never do it that was harmful

How is it harmful? When I said I'd get to it later, I had every intention of doing so whenever I said it. It's not like I said I'd do it later with no intention of doing so.

cause it meant that i never upload logos and that i just say later later later. if you want logos ask me i will uploaded it for you hardyz-wont_DIE

But as I already said, I had every intention of uploading those logos when I said I'd do them later. It's just that now I have other stuff to do and this is no longer 1 of my top priorities. You can upload any logo that was requested in here if you want if that's want you meant.

No. but if you want me to

If you don't want to do it then that's that. If these people still want their requests uploaded, I'm sure they can find someone else to do it for them. I'm not going to ask you, or anyone, to upload them for me as I'm done with this (for now) so there's really no reason for me to ask that of you, or anyone.

Archived