*close please* (PS3) Uploading Textures for You No More...

High Flying Maniac

Hey HFM, hope you can help me by uploading these:

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2010/274/0/9/ace_of_spades_by_lucky_louie-d2mg0dj.jpg

I'm working on a CAW and, while looking for new ideas, I came across these. If and whenever possible, I'd really appreciate It, thanks.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working on a CAW and, while looking for new ideas, I came across these. If and whenever possible, I'd really appreciate It, thanks.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'll wait until I start batch 2 before I say which requests are in/out though.

http://www.4shared.com/rar/gLVZPiml/14PTs.html

Within that file are five .png images that I would really love to have in 2K14. Please note that they don't all have to be uploaded at the same time so that others can have their requests fulfilled..

BIG thank you in advance for this selfless service.

Within that file are five .png images that I would really love to have in 2K14. Please note that they don't all have to be uploaded at the same time so that others can have their requests fulfilled..

Do you know if you could upload the file to a different site? Said I'd need to make an account to download it and as easy as that is, I'd rather not make up an account just so I can download 1 thing. Maybe upload the .png images to imagshack or some other image sharing site? If not then it's fine.

Going to start uploading batch 1 soon. Uploading 19 logos, deleted 1 of mine as it looked bad, might take a bit. I'll let everyone know once everything is uploaded. And a reminder, just because I finish 1 batch, that doesn't mean I'll start the next batch right away.

Shouldn't be a problem. I'll wait until I start batch 2 before I say which requests are in/out though.

Hey rush, no problem, thanks again for taking the time to do this.

Hey rush, no problem, thanks again for taking the time to do this.

Thanks HFM :D

No problem, always happy to help out the community.

if you need to upload corey graves tattoos i made them all.

just tell me if you want them.

Well douglennon requested back on the 1st page and I plan on making him at some point so that'd be helpful. Thanks, really appreciate it.

no problem happy to help i made the, for myself but i also would like to see people enjoying them. :D

Well I'm more than happy to help more people enjoy your creations. How did you make the full arm tattoos by the way? Kind of wondering if it'd be possible to make Jeff Hardy's full arm tattoo as well as some other people's tattoos.

no problem happy to help i made the, for myself but i also would like to see people enjoying them. :D

Well I'm more than happy to help more people enjoy your creations. How did you make the full arm tattoos by the way? Kind of wondering if it'd be possible to make Jeff Hardy's full arm tattoo as well as some other people's tattoos.

kind of hard to explain it needs too much work about 3 hours to make each sleeve. :) i might make a tutorial in the future :)

also if you have any refs for hardy's tattoo i will help just post em here :)

kind of hard to explain it needs too much work about 3 hours to make each sleeve. :) i might make a tutorial in the future :)

also if you have any refs for hardy's tattoo i will help just post em here :)

I'd be fine working on something for that long and I have some ref pics of his tattoo. Hope it's enough but if not, I can find more. It's kind of hard to find good shots that go from the inside of the arm to the back. As I said, I can try looking for more if that's not enough.

u69z.jpg

Sorry if this is off topic, but I have wanted to make a Batista for so long now, but I am obsessed with keeping his newest tattoos and size. He has had more work done on his back & I was hoping you or maybe someone else could help me find more refs or textures (doubt it). This is all I can find.

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/wp-content/gallery/batista-back-tattoo/001.jpg

Thanks for any help ahead of time. I'd really like this as a texture, but i doubt it's possible. And if this post is just taking up space lemme know, or maybe a mod could remove it. thanks!

Do you know if you could upload the file to a different site? Said I'd need to make an account to download it and as easy as that is, I'd rather not make up an account just so I can download 1 thing. Maybe upload the .png images to imagshack or some other image sharing site? If not then it's fine.

Going to start uploading batch 1 soon. Uploading 19 logos, deleted 1 of mine as it looked bad, might take a bit. I'll let everyone know once everything is uploaded. And a reminder, just because I finish 1 batch, that doesn't mean I'll start the next batch right away.

Shit, sorry about that, dude. https://www.mediafire.com/?pb9zqaod9ew93fi

Archived