*close please* (PS3) Uploading Textures for You No More...

High Flying Maniac

Oops, sorry for making a request. Will re-request when you can we can :)

No need to re-request. It's fine if people request whenever, I would just prefer if they waited a bit. If you already requested then there's no need in requesting it again. I'll just look through the thread and see what requests I haven't done yet.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are these going to be 128X128 or 256X256? I want mine to be 256X256.

Well generally I'll make face and attire textures 256x256 whereas other logos will be 128x128 unless the requesters says they want a certain size. For instance, I was probably going to make your requests 128x128 so it's good you mentioned you want them 256x256 instead.

Anyone else have anything they'd like to say about their requests before I start preparing them?

Are these going to be 128X128 or 256X256? I want mine to be 256X256.

Well generally I'll make face and attire textures 256x256 whereas other logos will be 128x128 unless the requesters says they want a certain size. For instance, I was probably going to make your requests 128x128 so it's good you mentioned you want them 256x256 instead.

Anyone else have anything they'd like to say about their requests before I start preparing them?

Could this be added to my request? Again, this is for Dean Ambrose.

BUndUTq.png

Will the logos just be by themselves or have the black background? I'm just wondering as I intend to apply these logos to characters' tights.

I'll remove backgrounds by default unless told otherwise. In some cases I might leave a bit of the background but odds are I'll remove all of the background for any logos.

Will the logos just be by themselves or have the black background? I'm just wondering as I intend to apply these logos to characters' tights.

I'll remove backgrounds by default unless told otherwise. In some cases I might leave a bit of the background but odds are I'll remove all of the background for any logos.

Good. I don't want background on these logos. Just the logos themselves.

Did you think about putting 128x128 logos into one 256x256 PT? That'd be a good idea

That's actually what I was think about doing. It's what I did in WWE2K14 as there were a lot of low res logos I'd need so I just put them into a hi res slot. Even managed to get 3 into 1.

I assume no one has a problem with this as it'll save some room in PT mode.

can u please make mason ryan's face and his new attire logos please his face texture is in wwe12 and bray wyatts new right arm sleeve tattoo in the next batch of logos please thank u

The face is no problem but it might be hard for the attire logos as I'm not sure how easy it'll be to find clear pics of the logos. As for Bray's tattoo, I'd probably have to find someone who already made his tattoo and hopefully they're kind enough to share it as it wouldn't be as simple as a shirt logo where all I do is erase the background. I'll keep it in mind though.

As for the other requests, they'll more than likely be in the next batch and if not, they'll be in the batch after.

Do you accept requests for PTs from previous games? 'Cause I have some on my PC that I desperately want for 2K14.

P.S. I don't mean complete .pt files, I mean a few DDS images.

Not sure what DDS images are other than it's an option when saving an image in photoshop lol. As long as I can make the image a .png file then I have no problem taking requests like that.

Just need to do some final tweaking to a few images. After that all I need to do is set the images up, wait for kim666 to convert my ed49.pac file into a logos.at file and then I can import and upload them. All of this should be done by Sunday, give or take.

Archived