Titles on CC

Spirito

Search BigChrisSpirito for the following:

*if anybody wishes to post pics it would be appreciated.

1. TNA X-Division

2. TNA World

3. TNA Tag

4. TNA Knockout

5. NXT Diva

6. Shane Helms custom

7. Jeff Hardy custom

8. UFC title

9. ROH title

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These are great. I messaged you about the IWGP titles on Xbox Live, lemme post the images if that helps you out with a base.

Here's a ROH Tag Title to help you out. I'll post more ROH ones for ya.

ZWBoom6.gif

iIrD7kP.gif

xUr9FIm.gif

Mhedh2i.gif

Sorry about the low quality on this one, there wasn't a high quality enough image that I could use.

wPnfPDB.gif

This one is also pretty low quality, did the best I could. These older belts are really hard to find great pictures of.

UamPXXP.gif

5VVtpKq.gif

Thanks. I know you said zero interest, but just for completionists sake, if you could do the Silver/Blue TV title, I'd really appreciate that. Are there any other belts you do have interest in doing? I can get the main plates done for you relatively quickly.

Side Plates are easy enough to make bud. I suggest going to Google and getting the picks of the side belts and try to get them as close as you can. I am only sending Chris Front Title Plates since he is nice enough to do these for us and I don't want to keep him to tied up on these.

(Luthor1940)

Since I know you were the one who suggested the NWA titles, did you see the World's title? I swear looked through Chris' logos like 4 times and didn't see it. lol

Side Plates are easy enough to make bud. I suggest going to Google and getting the picks of the side belts and try to get them as close as you can. I am only sending Chris Front Title Plates since he is nice enough to do these for us and I don't want to keep him to tied up on these.

(Luthor1940)

Since I know you were the one who suggested the NWA titles, did you see the World's title? I swear looked through Chris' logos like 4 times and didn't see it. lol

I haven't sent Chris the Doom NWA Title yet. We will get to it in time if he wishes to do it. Chris will be working on The IWGP Heavyweight Title and all of the NOAH GHC Titles next when he gets a chance.

Archived