• 623 posts
  • Gamertag: RealHghlndr1037

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:48 PM

Hideo Itami

Moveset by amrowe

Attributes by Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

qfq9.jpg4sc6.jpg

f6mm.png

Edited by Hghlndr1037, 02 October 2014 - 12:41 PM.

#2 Raddad88

Raddad88

Legend

• Members
  • 5,284 posts
  • Gamertag: sam8madness
  • SEN (PS3): raddad8888

Posted 09 December 2013 - 07:51 PM

I see Kenta, but honestly it doesn't look there's enough going to really give you any tips.

I can tell you the eyes are either way to big or you've morphed the entire bottom of the jaw/mouth down that it looks odd.

Keep going and post back though!

#3 DomoDaDude

DomoDaDude

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DomoDaDude88

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:14 PM

Yeah make the eyes a lil smaller, otherwise I definitely see a lot of KENTA in that.

#4 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:27 PM

Is this a texture?

#5 CactusClothesline

CactusClothesline

Legend

• Members
  • 5,705 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 08:29 PM

Great start. Eyes just need some tweeking.

Oh head's up, the title reads Kobashi Kenta.

#6 Hghlndr1037

Hghlndr1037

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:30 AM

Is this a texture?

No, it's just a regular CAW. I don't have a modded XBox. I wouldn't even know where to get one.

I'll work on adjusting the jaw and the eyes.

#7 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Is this a texture?

No, it's just a regular CAW. I don't have a modded XBox. I wouldn't even know where to get one.

I'll work on adjusting the jaw and the eyes.

There are some textures up on live... not sure if there is a Kenta one but I know there is a Marufugi so there might be kenta... but this looks really good for not being textured I think.  Just make the eyes smaller as was said.  

#8 DomoDaDude

DomoDaDude

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 691 posts
  • SEN (PS3): DomoDaDude88

Posted 10 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

Seriously this is a great KENTA face. The eyes are the right shape just needs to reduce the height some. 

Can't wait to see it with hair and attires.

#9 DarkOffspring

DarkOffspring

Jobber

• Members
  • 112 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 08:50 PM

This looks really good. The face is spot on. There should be some kenta textures on CC to help speed this along. I saw some on there yesterday

#10 Lyriqz ✪

Lyriqz ✪

We Appreciate Power.

• Members
  • 28,331 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:02 PM

The eyes need to be a bit smaller and I'd lower his eyebrows a bit, aside from that it is amazing.

#11 Hghlndr1037

Hghlndr1037

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm going to work on this tonight, adjusting the eyes, etc. I think the best thing for the jaw is just to set everything back to default and go from there trying to get a better morph.

I have the the "shaved hair" PT's for the sides of the head. I'd like to use the Mohawk (the one PAC uses for Eddie Edwards) choice to make that Faux Hawk look he had for a bit. The other choices for his classic look have the bangs too far in his face or just not the right shape/style. For his current look, I'm going to add a PT design to give him that bit of hair that hangs off the front of his face. I'll probably end up using the hair choice before Ryder's for the base.

As far as the PT designs for the trunks/shirts, I sent a PM to someone to make sure it's OK to use them before I add them to this CAW. 

#12 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Thanks for the feedback, guys! I'm going to work on this tonight, adjusting the eyes, etc. I think the best thing for the jaw is just to set everything back to default and go from there trying to get a better morph.

I have the the "shaved hair" PT's for the sides of the head. I'd like to use the Mohawk (the one PAC uses for Eddie Edwards) choice to make that Faux Hawk look he had for a bit. The other choices for his classic look have the bangs too far in his face or just not the right shape/style. For his current look, I'm going to add a PT design to give him that bit of hair that hangs off the front of his face. I'll probably end up using the hair choice before Ryder's for the base.

As far as the PT designs for the trunks/shirts, I sent a PM to someone to make sure it's OK to use them before I add them to this CAW. 

Pretty sure the guy who put all those textures up put them up for the community to use.  I really like this... want to see it with hair and clothes lol

#13 Honor Me

Honor Me

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 671 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:22 AM

Yea, snyper put those up. Go ahead and utilize them bro.

#14 Hghlndr1037

Hghlndr1037

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Yeah, I was glad to hear that it's not a problem to use his PT's. Right now I'm going through each layer, typing everything up & saving the formula to my flash drive. Then I'm going to get back to adjusting the morphing some more.

What's out there for a moveset for him? The one good thing is a lot of his moves are in the game since at least four WWE wrestlers use his stuff but I'm not very good at putting everything together so it flows. I'm also open to anyone who has suggestions on his entrance.

#15 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:36 AM

Well I know Bobby D. did a Kenta and if he did then his brother probably did the moveset.  I doubt he would mind you using his as a base or something.  PM him. I would help you out, but honestly I don't feel like I have watched enough recent Noah to do it justice.  

#16 DeathToAllMarks

DeathToAllMarks

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • SEN (PS3): thebrownmind
  • Twitter: DeathToAllMarks

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:11 PM

Tremendous likeness. Any chance of releasing the face/body morph when it's finished?

#17 Hghlndr1037

Hghlndr1037

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:41 PM

Tremendous likeness. Any chance of releasing the face/body morph when it's finished?

Thank you. Sure. I'll just post my notes with a few pics to show where certain designs go.

#18 DeathToAllMarks

DeathToAllMarks

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 724 posts
  • SEN (PS3): thebrownmind
  • Twitter: DeathToAllMarks

Posted 13 December 2013 - 07:54 PM

Thank you. Sure. I'll just post my notes with a few pics to show where certain designs go.

Much appreciated! I'll be sure to give you credit if/when I upload.

#19 Hghlndr1037

Hghlndr1037

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 623 posts

Posted 14 December 2013 - 08:24 PM

Preview of the Adrian Neville face I've been working on. I started from scratch and I like the way it's coming along. I'm always open to suggestions.

My new Hauppauge PVR Gaming Edition is a nightmare to work with so the color might off in the pics. I also made some adjustments to KENTA as well. I'll try to get some new pics of him up as long as I don't end up throwing this over priced piece of garbage out my window first.

#20 bobby de niero

bobby de niero

Midcard

• Banned
  • 1,849 posts
  • Gamertag: bobby de niero
  • Twitter: bobbydeniero

Posted 14 December 2013 - 10:43 PM

Both of these look great