Showoffs Avy Showcase

IAMTHESHOWOFF

Alright Ladies and Gentlemen I just started making these last night so I'm fairly new, but I love how there turning out for someone who is a rookie. Any CC is helpful as I am looking to get better.These are all the ones I got made so far. If you feel like using any let me know and credit.I will update this later with more.

206fBlL.pngFIE1YBz.pngy4Jeuhf.pngGX5tjyS.png2Dh9Koj.jpg3A2zfA4.pngLc6zN06.jpgO8jaWRS.pngBb0Zbz2.png1ga0nL7.pngNOJhk78.pngNcxjtit.pngyjmknlR.pngACroG4S.pnglctlmFX.pngYYdgkvH.pnghp4zguS.png523g1Yq.pngSAZelGw.png3a2Wr8z.pngltb9yIT.pngRSrTuo9.pngvrIilK3.pngsL6ZvWH.pngTNTaEBa.pngrdgDEIw.pngcwR2UO1.pngs7yJJMR.pngCKZCnV9.pngMpdR6PT.pngEx6ujCF.pngNFBLa32.png

DFDqBiZ.pngvDAxyid.pngUSj5bvn.pngT9bf49T.pngBddggwb.jpgGUXGvAB.png9JKwWe5.pngfQJC7Um.png
n8qKfRb.pngOItE4uy.pngY3h5blh.jpgf9DiFww.jpgNhywFxf.pngEClxZkm.png4i0tEUT.jpg3hWrtCW.jpgdHW7mkX.jpg

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Make sure you hold shift while you resize. It'll keep the dimensions the same"

That's what I needed to hear in my thread

Anyway these look good,practice though

Thanks bro appreciate that. Like I said just started a couple days ago, been taking advice from a lot of people,I think they have all gotten better over time tbh.

"Make sure you hold shift while you resize. It'll keep the dimensions the same"

That's what I needed to hear in my thread

Same here but now I have to figure away to make it loo HQ Without sharpening so much

Anyway love the new ones especially Big E

Not bad Chris. I see you're improving. Some of them still are a bit squished like I was telling you yesterday. I also think you might be contrasting or over saturating the colors a bit too much in some like the Del Rio and Ziggler ones for example. It's too vibrant for me. Some of them also look a bit dull and too dark. Don't go overboard with cool effects and stuff. Just cause it's there doesn't mean you have to use it. For simple avys I usually just make slight adjustments to improve the lighting and saturation, make selective color, add some gradient maps to my liking, and sharpen if necesarry. It also depends on the quality of the picture. Keep it up though.

Archived