Impact Wrestling By: CyBruis : Ethan Carter III is now uploaded to CC

CyBruis

I have ten of TNA best caws ready to be uploaded but need texture to complete them.

Aj Styles

Austin Aries

Kazarian

Bobby Roode

James Storm

Christopher Daniels

Magnus

Bully Ray

Gunner

Sting

I Just need someone to help me uploaded logos.

Waiting in anticipation. Thank you once again, cannot wait to see them all!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you for Magnus. Will download as soon as I can. If I'm not mistaken, I thought you had Roode and Storm previews a while back. You still plan on uploading them or are you gonna go right to making Daniels?

Bro I suck with anything involving a ps3 controller,and have no programs to do it on my computer.the only point I was making was YOU are very talented with the faces you make.but I remember on the 360 board,u would say I'm uploading this,you would have mad people saying can't wait to download,and then NOTHING.you should take your time and say nothing,and whenever you upload we will be happy.but you need to check community creations,because a lot of the logos your looking for are there.or u need to talk to people way more involved than me.i just didn't want you to have a repeat of the 360 board.you seriously make GREAT Faces and need a collab partner.i still remember waiting for a Devon u had for like 5 months,which u said u were uploading like 9000 times.hope u find someone man.

Archived