[Xbox360] WWE 2K14 PaintTool.pt file mods

K.G

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just waiting on the email :)

What is the email you used to pay with (email it to me if you don't want to post in public)

Probably does, Kush. Don't see why it wouldn't. Just make sure you have the latest updated version; 2.0.

As I referred to earlier, I felt I was doing everything right, so whatever was leading to the corrupted pt file error had to be very small, and it was. Basically, 1.7 probably won't work for you. Turns out, with my screen resolution, the taskbar blocks the Update link, so I didn't see it. I thought KG was just sending updates to people who had issues. lol. So, I updated, did everything the same, and it worked. I am now texturing on my own after all the headache. lol. Thanks to KG for pointing out the location of the Update "button". ;)

I send "personal updates" aka "personal fixes" to ppl having issues, but the updates available using the update button is available to anyone. It's a public update.

Every time I try to use the save after adding the logos, the game tells me the paint data is damaged...

5. I go to Settings. Then System. Move my Profile to my flash drive. Then go into 2K14 and move the Custom Logos file onto my flash drive. And remove the flash drive from the console.

6. Insert flash drive into the computer and open USBXTAFGUI_v44. Extract the 00PaintTool file into the same folder containing KG's program. The pics I wanna use are in the folder as well.

9. I exit the program, go into Horizon or LeFluffie and rehash/resign the file with my console ID numbers one more time to be sure.

11. I move my Profile back onto my Hard drive first, and then the Logos file.

Are the underlined parts actually part of the required steps? Mainly, I had no idea you had to move your profile over to the USB as well as the save data.

Just wanted to confirm that this tool is awesome. I had a few problems getting started but now that I'm used to it, it's quick and easy and seems to work every time. Saved me tons of time and CAWs and arenas are looking great...

What this guy said. If you aren't used to these kinds of tools, it'll take a few tries to get used to it, but after you do, the tool is amazing.

I knew something was going on when i saw the awsome logos on the wwe online logo section...

You can obviously tell someone had somehow gotten those logos in the game and didn't make them in the paint tool...

i am completely oblivious to these modding tools and such.. I just bought a new xbox elite the other day and am happy just playing the game....

I would love to do logos as you can see on my deviantart site i am good at them. Infact wwe used my hart foundation logo for bret from a icon pic i got on my photobucket! I was shocked when i seen it in the game!

Anyway, if any of you are familiar with this tool and would like to upload my logo recreations for use online for those wanting to download it feel free to hit me up via email at iconbadgta@yahoo.com.

Here is my deviant art site, as you can see i am serious about art and would love to contribute to the community in anyway i can via my images and logo recreations. Just tell me the size and format you need and i can send them to you to upload online!

Deviantart link: http://iconbadgta.deviantart.com/

I can do any logo you wish and loved wcw.... I really want to do some ppv logos and a correct nitro logo as well if anyone wishes to team up! We can split the credit with the mod tool maker if it's cool!

Adam

I knew something was going on when i saw the awsome logos on the wwe online logo section...

You can obviously tell someone had somehow gotten those logos in the game and didn't make them in the paint tool...

i am completely oblivious to these modding tools and such.. I just bought a new xbox elite the other day and am happy just playing the game....

I would love to do logos as you can see on my deviantart site i am good at them. Infact wwe used my hart foundation logo for bret from a icon pic i got on my photobucket! I was shocked when i seen it in the game!

Anyway, if any of you are familiar with this tool and would like to upload my logo recreations for use online for those wanting to download it feel free to hit me up via email at iconbadgta@yahoo.com.

Here is my deviant art site, as you can see i am serious about art and would love to contribute to the community in anyway i can via my images and logo recreations. Just tell me the size and format you need and i can send them to you to upload online!

Deviantart link: http://iconbadgta.deviantart.com/

I can do any logo you wish and loved wcw.... I really want to do some ppv logos and a correct nitro logo as well if anyone wishes to team up! We can split the credit with the mod tool maker if it's cool!

Adam

Read the ToS on the tool bro, under Intellectual Property section. Sorry bro, we can't help. You'll have to get the tool yourself. It really isn't hard to work.

Well i have been reading and it seems guys like me who have the new slim xbox are sol and jwf..... Only way i can get any logos or anything are if they are uploaded to the xbox live so i can download them like everyone else.

I would be scared to buy a modded xbox because it looks like the only ones that can be modded are the older white ones that had the red ring failures, i done had bad luck and i refuse to try one again.

The offer is still open to anyone who wants to work in a collabaration secretly.. I'll do the logo's if someone wants to upload them for guys like me who can't get them any other way.

Maybe one day they will come up with something like a software deal for elite users that will allow custom logos etc. Until then i am just out of luck like the rest it seems.

Well i have been reading and it seems guys like me who have the new slim xbox are sol and jwf..... Only way i can get any logos or anything are if they are uploaded to the xbox live so i can download them like everyone else.

I would be scared to buy a modded xbox because it looks like the only ones that can be modded are the older white ones that had the red ring failures, i done had bad luck and i refuse to try one again.

The offer is still open to anyone who wants to work in a collabaration secretly.. I'll do the logo's if someone wants to upload them for guys like me who can't get them any other way.

Maybe one day they will come up with something like a software deal for elite users that will allow custom logos etc. Until then i am just out of luck like the rest it seems.

I'm not sure what you mean...

This modding tool edits the WWE 2k14 save data and Paint Tool data. You do not need a modded 360 console to use the tool or benefit from the modifications the tool is capable of making to your saves. All you need to edit your saves other than this tool is a USB Flash Drive to transfer the save data to and from your 360 console.

Archived