Feedback on my WCW Universe

azrael

Okay. So. I've spent the last two days working on a WCW roster circa roughly '97. I wasn't into wrestling around that time, and I'm looking for some feedback/thoughts on the roster i've put together. If it has a * next to the name, that means it's not a CAW, rather the version of the superstar available on the game or through DLC.

Arn Anderson

Billy Kidman

Booker T

Brian Adams

Buff Bagwell

Chavo Guerrero, Jr.

Chris Jericho

Curt Hennig (n.W.o.)*

Dean Malenko

Diamond Dallas Page

Eddie Guerrero

The Giant (n.W.o.)*

Glacier

Goldberg*

"Hollywood" Hulk Hogan*

Jeff Jarrett

Konnan

Kevin Nash (n.W.o.)*

Lex Luger

Mortis

Perry Saturn

Psicosis

Raven

Randy Savage (n.W.o.)*

Rey Mysterio, Jr.

Ric Flair (Retro)*

Rick Steiner

"Rowdy" Roddy Piper

Scott Hall (n.W.o)*

Scott Steiner

Stevie Ray

Steven Regal

Sting

Syxx*

Wrath

Ultimo Dragon

Tag Teams/Factions

The New World Order

Hollywood Hulk Hogan* Kevin Nash (n.W.o.), Scott Hall (n.W.o.)

Harlem Heat

Booker T, Stevie Ray

The Steiner Bros.

Rick Steiner, Scott Steiner

The Four Horsemen

Ric Flair (Retro)*, Arn Anderson, Dean Malenko Curt Hennig (n.W.o.)*

Raven's Flock

Billy Kidman, Perry Saturn, Raven

I would personally have La Parka and Juventud Guerrera; the juice on my roster. If I had to sub them for anyone I would replace Jarrett and Arn. Arn was basically retired from in ring stuff by 96. Jarrett, although spending most of 97 in WCW was better remembered for his WWF run with Debra followed by his return run in WCW as the chosen one.

In my opinion the cruiserweight division was a special part of WCW that helped with it's success so I would have a deep roster for them.

Well. For Arn Anderson. I have him on there for my Four Horsemen. I didn't want to include Benoit on my roster...i know, that while no matter what he did, it doesn't take away his place in history, but it doesn't feel right somehow...Just having trouble seperating his actions from the artist/performer. As far as Jarrett goes. I have two attires for him. His early wierd white attire, and then his "Chosen One" attire. Guess I'll sub Steve "Mongo" McMichael in for Arn.

Archived