I want better presentation, mostly in the sound department. I think the crowd really falls flat this year. The crowd was overly loud at points last year and only really came to life after a signature maneuver. That bugged me. This year, however, they are dead for just about everything again (circa WWE 12) until I put someone through a table (understandably that would perk up any crowd).
I know it may hurt the bottom line, but with a new generation of consoles out, it's time to develop a wrestling game specifically for that new generation. Major improvements across the board. What I spoke of first plus these key points:
- Better physics for weapons and collisions.
- MOAR moves. We still have categories of moves that only have five move selections at best.
- Revamp of CAW mode (I.E. better models, more sliders, more clothing, ability to import textures via thumbdrives, and the thing I've been pushing for years: ability to have different textiles like fabric, denim, latex, velvet, etc. etc.)
- More things on screen at once (this better be a given). With more RAM and more horsepower, I expect to see better crowds, more wrestlers on screen, better models for the announcing team, etc. etc. Also see: more weapons. TLC matches in WWE 2k14 should be the minimum amount of weapons allowed.
- Proper weight restrictions. Man, how hard was this to implement for AKI back in the day for No Mercy? Seriously, that system was amazing for the time. I don't need to explain that here, if you don't know what that system was, you need to go play that game right now.