CAWs.ws
Facebook Twitter YouTube RSS Feed

What improvements do you expect in WWE 2K15?

improvements WWE WWE 2K15 Improvements wwe 2k15 2K 2K15

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 UltimatePlayer

UltimatePlayer
  • Members
  • 6 posts
  • Gamertag: Villela360
  • Steam ID: PredatorBR

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:47 AM

What would be the perfect WWE 2K15 for you? What would include, to make not only you, but another fans happy? Fighting in crowds? Types of matches? Specific eras? Fixed Bugs?

My perfect WWE 2K15 would include a Ruthless Agression Era mode, which passes trough the end of Attitude Era (Vince shaking hands with Stone Cold) till the end of Wrestlemania XXIV, would include Wrestlers like Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy, The Rock, and other, but at your opinion, what can make WWE 2K15 the best WWE game ever?

[P.S: It's my first post here in Caws.ws, if it is in wrong section, sorry for the mistake. Also, sorry for the bad english.]

#2 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 22,013 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 04:49 AM

I expect a lot of changes. I don't if they will be good or bad though.

#3 Mr. Moyd

Mr. Moyd

Upper Midcard

• Members
  • 2,228 posts
  • Gamertag: Mr Moyd
  • Twitter: @TheBatMoyd

Posted 30 November 2013 - 05:48 AM

Presentation !!

I dont think 2K has a problem in this department, but WWE really needs it. This especially goes for fluid and improved commentary and crowd sounds. What happened to WWE Live? Sometimes the crowd is silent as hell or is doing that annoying YEAH crap. I did like the sound effects for the taunts and entrances, they should really improve on that and shed some onto create a moveset.

But this game needs a huge presentation overhaul that I hope rivals NBA2k14. Minor things like acknowledging holidays makes a difference. Hell, why havent we gotten the damn "Then. Now. Forever." Opener?!?

Thats what I think it needs

#4 DigsCrazyChicks

DigsCrazyChicks

New Talent

• Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 07:52 AM

as far as match types... im ok with what we have now i cant really think of any others... maybe a wargames type match but not really a need

new commentary... this is needed BADLY... heel cole is basically gone... and we need JBL in there

a more detailed universe mode... maybe a hybrid of universe mode and gm mode

the ability to get out of the ring in a rumble match (u could do this in Raw 2 for Xbox)

obviously a new presentation... what they did with nba 2k14 im sure it will look amazing

this is a pipe dream but i wish they did a "downloadable roster" like they do for sports games so if u wanted to start a universe mode with current champs/friendships/rivalries/alignments you could instantly download it instead of needing to edit each superstar

#5 johnny2skidoo

johnny2skidoo

Opener

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 03:15 PM

They definitely need to fix the glitches and freezes.....if not then 2K14 was my last game.

#6 BizMarkB

BizMarkB

Opener

• Members
  • 337 posts
  • Gamertag: MrEvo5000

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:05 PM

Universe needs a complete overhaul... Every year they add features that half way work. I don't care about the other modes I just would like to create my own WWE with the correct tools to enhance it.

#7 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

The Most Quotable Man Alive

• Members
  • 22,567 posts
  • Gamertag: ExtremistJaitsu
  • SEN (PS3): Jaitsu
  • Steam ID: JaitsuPatrol
  • Twitter: @Jaitsu

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:12 PM

I just want a game with good presentation that's mostly glitch and bug free, without the dumbass limitations that THQ would throw down just so they could remove them later and call it a "new feature".

#8 KLIQ4LIFE

KLIQ4LIFE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:13 PM

Fix the bugs or get rid of the modes completely and move on. A huge presentation overhaul including audio and commentary. Universe needs a lot of work as well. No more 'era' based games. Ruthless Aggression era would be retarded without Angle or Benoit.

#9 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,567 posts

Posted 30 November 2013 - 10:23 PM

Fix the bugs or get rid of the modes completely and move on. A huge presentation overhaul including audio and commentary. Universe needs a lot of work as well. No more 'era' based games. Ruthless Aggression era would be retarded without Angle or Benoit.

Never Remove, Only Improve.

The rest, I agree with completely.

#10 zillaspawn

zillaspawn

New Talent

• Members
  • 73 posts
  • Gamertag: zillaspawn
  • Twitter: @zillaspawn

Posted 30 November 2013 - 11:39 PM

E C W

#11 KLIQ4LIFE

KLIQ4LIFE

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 622 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:27 AM

My point was there's no reason to have these features in if you can't use them. It's false advertising.

#12 impalarydin

impalarydin

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 749 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 07:35 AM

Universe mode needs improvement badly, i personally don't care for a story mode. Universe is what keeps me playing. So better features more cutscenes, actual interviews would be nice, backstage cutscenes, every current wrestler in the game and throw in legends. I myself am tired of a themed game.

#13 PhenomicDarksider

PhenomicDarksider

New Talent

• Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 11:02 AM

I hope that they add Sycho Sid as a legend in the game. That man deserves it after all he hasn't been in a WWF/WWE game since WWF Super WrestleMania on the SNES.

Edited by PhenomicDarksider, 01 December 2013 - 11:18 AM.

#14 BrianBadonde

BrianBadonde

Opener

• Members
  • 304 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

What would be perfect? Hmmm..a reboot?

#15 SiMaS

SiMaS

Opener

• Members
  • 280 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 12:30 PM

I just hope 2k starts from scratch. Oh and add a goddamn career mode

#16 MikeM

MikeM

Big Daddy

• Members
  • 7,684 posts
  • Gamertag: DaShowstoppa24
  • SEN (PS3): (PSN) BigDaddyMM24

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:13 PM

*Using the new hardware to finally have 8 wrestlers in the ring at one time.

*Using their award winning presentation from the NBA series.

*Using their stadium models from NBA 2K (would be awesome if you could choose "real" arenas to host PPVs)

*New dynamic commentary that could be updated via download to reflect changes (say every three months)

*Overhauled Universe mode.

*Keep legends in the game from previous games, or make them DLC.

*Ability to use "Superstar heads" on EVERY character.

*Much better QA process to eliminate bugs and glitches - even at the expense of a later release date.

In short, a lot more 2K values and a lot less THQ. They went down the gurgler for a reason.

#17 jagilki

jagilki

New Talent

• Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 02:30 PM

What do I expect?

I've gotten to the point, 2K or THQ all I expect is stuff taken out and other stuff left the exact same, then throw in something new that screws everything up.

In fact, I'm just waiting for the day for creation to be taken out due to WWE demand.

#18 Paulie Walnuts

Paulie Walnuts

#LLJ

• Members
  • 19,241 posts
  • Gamertag: RollTheDoobieB
  • SEN (PS3): RollTheD00bieB
  • Twitter: @ItsChayseDoe

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

2k hasn't even had a full year with the game. Give them time before saying you only expect removals and screw up's.

#19 johnny2skidoo

johnny2skidoo

Opener

• Members
  • 397 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 04:51 PM

I honestly hope and expect 2K to do an awesome job on PS4 and X Box 1. After seeing the amazing graphics and presentation of NBA 2K14 I can only see great things from them....and they better because if we get a regurgitated glitch fest like WWE 2K14 then I honestly think they'll just be shooting themselves in the foot. WWE has already lost alot of fans cause of their actual product if they continue going down THQ's shit path then they'll be losing fans on the games as well and I just don't see 2K being that naive or stupid.

#20 Brandon-X

Brandon-X

• Members
  • 22,567 posts

Posted 01 December 2013 - 08:41 PM

My point was there's no reason to have these features in if you can't use them. It's false advertising.

I get that, but it should be rule of thumb that things be improved and easier to access, not removed. That line of thinking has royally screwed the customers over so many times in the past when it comes to this series.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: improvements, WWE, WWE 2K15, Improvements wwe 2k15, 2K, 2K15