John Cena teaches the NBA how to flop like a WWE star

Bushy.

So, people find watching the same movie over and over and over and over again, entertaining?

It's ironic you just said that. Because the best movies ever are usually watched over again.

Every single week?

I don't have a problem with it. I find it cheesy & hilarious. And besides, he has no control over booking. This seems like Deja Vu :argh: .

So, people find watching the same movie over and over and over and over again, entertaining?

It's ironic you just said that. Because the best movies ever are usually watched over again.
Every single week?

I don't have a problem with it. I find it cheesy & hilarious.

Nah, hey dude anyone can like the character. Not hating or coming down on that :)

If he didn't do the same thing so often I'd probably like his character. Heck, if he showed more of his personality inside of the wwe like he does out of the WWE I'd like his character, but more often then not, it's too contrived and repetitive for me, but each to their own.

And fyi, Maverick. You saying he has no control over booking is of the equivalent of me saying he has full control. Both are extreme narratives that cannot be substantiated with evidence. Just sayin'. Who knows?

Archived