Ultimate Warrior Question

WeAreCHIKARA14

Just curious but is their any way to get him other than Pre-Order? I just got the game recently and I'm unsure if you need the pre-sale code, or if you can unlock him through the game, or some other way? Any help would be appreciated.

Personally, I think these things where you can only get the characters through pre-order are stupid (especially since you play as Warrior in WrestleMania Mode don't you?)

Just curious but is their any way to get him other than Pre-Order? I just got the game recently and I'm unsure if you need the pre-sale code, or if you can unlock him through the game, or some other way? Any help would be appreciated.

Personally, I think these things where you can only get the characters through pre-order are stupid (especially since you play as Warrior in WrestleMania Mode don't you?)

Sorry, for the time being, it was a pre order, or if you can find a copy that has the code inside it, its the only way you will get him.

Not sure about your second question, I own the Warrior code edition, so I don't know if his vs Hogan match is in the regular version or not?

Archived