Pac's Dojo 2k14 - American Wolves Previewed

Pac.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@labrat: Thanks a ton, man! Much appreciated. I'll definitely give 'em a go now. :)

@Kush: I have a retail Xbox, and don't have any friends around these parts to fix my PT files. Besides, Labrat's PT is almost exact to the one I did last year.

I have them morphed into basic no detail caws with ur forms (in case u said yes)

@StarzCreed: Nah, I didn't. I saw a shirt with a bunch of little stars and his name that I wanted to do, but I couldn't get a clear pic.

I have a favor to ask anyone who still has WWE '13, Could you type up Davey and Eddie's facial morphings? It would speed the whole process up exponentially. Otherwise I'll have to start totally from scratch.

i have them with ur morphs and no detail ( awaiting reasponse) if u want them when I get home I can upload them to u to save time

Or if u want them typed up my bro will pm them to u just let me know

Labrat and Bobby D... you guys are rockstars... thanks for making this easier on Pac so we can get these caws. Kudos to all three of you. This year is already awesome.

other tattoo is done and uploaded as well. ( so much easier then the samurai :D)

same as above used pacs wwe13 PT as Reference.

if any attire stuff is needed just let me know. im trying to pt their newest American wolves with the star and stripe wolf head. as well as eddies green Die hard E attire

btw im loving the golden star.

The only update on Kota is increased cranium size. :lol:

I tried to do everything DeathByEgo suggested, but to no avail. Couldn't get the two-two metallic trunks or the hair extensions looking quite right. I'l happy with it overall, though. As soon as I get the moveset, I can upload him. I should also have another preview up tomorrow. (It's neither of the Wolves..)

The only update on Kota is increased cranium size. :lol:

I tried to do everything DeathByEgo suggested, but to no avail. Couldn't get the two-two metallic trunks or the hair extensions looking quite right. I'l happy with it overall, though. As soon as I get the moveset, I can upload him. I should also have another preview up tomorrow. (It's neither of the Wolves..)

This is how I feel about that last part

Archived