Monday Night Raw || Where The Good Become Great

Scorpion™

The Miz/The awesome one/The most must see superstars/

Orton is not maint eventing because he is the so call face of the compagny .

Orton is main eventing because he is a suck up who got to talked to Triple H first !

As for The worst in the world , he better be prepare to get Skull Crushed into 434 days of coma .

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Beard is back in town! Yes, the beard was back in WWE after a short time away. Nothing much had change it seems Randy Orton was still claiming that he was the face of the company when currently there WAS no face of the company. Odd as favorites were being played on what was supposed to be the beginning of a new era in WWE, not the same catastrophic failure that led to it's earlier demise. Alas,Daniel Bryan was here to claim his rightful place as the face of the WWE when he was not once, but twice screwed over by management. Times change and soon enough he would drive his knee right into the supposed face of the WWE and whomever else that stood in his way until he was WWE Champion once again.

B+ player jokes how original. Especially when Daniel Bryan had beaten Randy Orton way too many times to count and once for the WWE Championship. However, now was not a time to dwell on things that happened in the past. There was a tournament going on to determine a new WWE Champion and now Daniel was waiting to see just whom he would face first. It really didn't matter to him all that mattered is that he got a win and would be that much closer to becoming the WWE Champion for the third time in his career.

Chris Jericho // The Rockstar

Chris Jerichos security informs him that the Rock has been signed. Y2J laughs hysterically for an hour. Oh Raw will neveer, eveeer, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever be the same again once that Samoan dumbass walks in the ring.

The Miz/The awesome one/The most must see superstars/

So still no sign of The Worst in the World huh ?

This coward got scared and ran away ! Skunk is prob back to the kitty garden .

So much for the longest reigning WWE Champion of the last 25 years .

Triple h better call it done and make The most must see superstars the winner by forfeit .

Youre the one who goes around saying im the miz and im awesome im awesome im awesome i get all of the time im awesome! Well the Rock is not a scienist but he pretty much knows that there's one formula thats a fact if you gonna run around shouting your mouth off telling everybody how awesome you are it means youre absolutely , undoubtedly , unquestionably , 100% compeltely suck ps thats not really me its just my characther

Randy Orton , how can you be the face of the WWE when you havent even faced the most electrifying man in all of entrainment and you call yourself a legend killer

OT: Guy who's name I forget, I assume you can have as many people as you want.

I wasn't going to join this but it's doing well so why not. I hope it doesn't end up closing in like a week like I initially anticipated.

Real Wrestler

jv4q35.jpg
Ring Name
Tyson Kidd
Billed From
Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Billed Height
5'10
Billed Weight
Disposition
Face
Gimmick
Tyson Kidd
Finishing Move(s)
Dungeon Lock
Signature Moves

Tyson Kidd||Hart Dynasty

Well Tyson was surprised, he was offered a new contract by WWE officials after his current one - like everyone else's on the roster - expired. He hadn't done much in the past year or so - mainly due to injury - and he didn't really expect to end up continuing in the WWE. Sure his wife Natalya has yet to be offered one but he's sure she'll get offered one and if not well then she's a big name in Women's wrestlers, he's sure she'll get bookings and can carry on getting paid and besides, Tyson is making good money so she could retire and it would be fine. Anyway, the most impressive wrestler from NXT Redemption is excited for the challenge ahead and is looking forward to matches on Raw and Smackdown? Is there a Smackdown? doesn't seem so really, eh. Still with a smallish roster Tyson should be ok at getting matches for the future and with names like the Rock, Randy Orton and CM Punk well then even if he loses he can still put on great matches as he always does and even if he ends up on the losing side, he can know he's done a job well done. Send the crowd home happy with a great match and Tyson is happy, anything else - wins, title matches, titles, money... it's all a bonus.

theDYNASTY

NATALYAneidhart ? PAIGEknight ? TAMINAsnuka

The Dynasty are shown in a small dimly lit room backstage at the arena. Paige Knight is sat on a backwards steel chair with her hands clasped in front of her face whilst Natalya Neidhart and Tamina Snuka stand in the background with their arms folded across their chests. After a few seconds of silence, Paige begins to talk. "When I was thirteen years old I wasn't going to school, I wasn't chasing boys, I wasn't falling out with my girl friends then making up with them half an hour later." Knight smirks at the things she's just mention and shakes her head. "No...I was training to be a professional wrestler, I was in that ring with my father and my brothers at every opportunity that I could get and if you think that my father went easy on me 'cause I'm a girl, if you think my brothers didn't hit me as hard as they hit each other 'cause they were afraid of hurting me then you'd be sadly mistaken. In fact, my father pushed me harder than he ever pushed my brothers because he didn't want me in that ring, he didn't want his "little princess" getting hurt so he pushed me and he pushed me and he kept pushing me because he wanted me to quite...now I think we all know how that ended. Paige flicks her hair over her right shoulder before continuing. "Fast forward eight years and look at me now, look at the company I'm keeping. Two of the toughest women in wrestling today and just like me they know what being born into this industry means. Natalya Neidhart has done what many men failed to do, she survived the Hart Family Dungeon and Tamina Snuka, Tamina received the very first Lia Maivia Scholarship...that's how much faith her legendary family had in her but that pales in comparision to the faith I have in both of them. You may just think of us as "Divas" and we may be but I prefer to think of us as pioneers for the Divas of tomorrow because change is needed and The Dynasty is that change." All three women bow their heads as the camera fades to black.

Tyson Kidd||Calgary's finest

Natalya was signed? Tyson needs to pay more attention. She probably text him about it too... that's good news for him anyway as his wife will still get to have his wife get paid. Anyway with less around at the moment, Tyson got to move into a bigger locker room so he's happy. Would aiming for the world title be too big of an aim for him? he's only ever been tag champion and like he's failed in every attempt at the mid card titles... eh we'll just see what ends up happening. With names like Punk, Rock etc he's unlikely to get a title shot anyway... so mid card would be fine for him. Anyway as he said before, he's content with putting on great matches whether winning or losing so like yeah, we'll see what the company has for him he guesses. Probably too late to make the first show since today is Monday but eh he doesn't mind, he'll sit back, watch and work hard for the next one. If he does get a match, well then great he'll try his best to win. Again, we'll see.

CM Punk [#knees2faces] Best In The World

Finally arrived today here at the, Raw arena for the first time and would be ready to face his challenger tonight, The Miz. Then after that it was time to beat each and every person after that and reclaim his, WWE Championship that Paul Heyman kept him from winning. Actually, the only reason Randy had won that Money In The Bank match all those months was ago was because of, Paul Heyman. CM Punk clearly had the match won until he hit him with a ladder. Anyway, better late than never as long as it was happening. CM Punk really had nothing to complain about. He also noticed that, Daniel Bryan was signed and hopes that he could face him in the final match of the tournament. It wouldn't get any better than that.

Chris Jericho // The Rockstar:

Punk Punk ive been looking for you. I have something to tell you. Punk i have respect for you. I dont have respect for a lot of people. So what about we make an alliance. I got your back and you got mine. We know we are the only real wrestlers in the WWE.

Archived