Kassius Ohno by Oldsie & ShatterTheSky| Uploaded!

Oldsie

OMFG! That is amazing. Great work guys :) is he ready for upload?

Yeah I am just fixing an issue with the camo attire. There were caps in the first post initially, but someone pointed out something that was inaccurate. :lol: He'll be up in like 15.

I actually wish you guys would do a current Chris hero... you can find videos and a few pics of his first two return matches... in the first one he wore a blue Chris Hero attire and I think at Dragon gate he wore a camo one. He wore a half white and half black entrance jacket with HERO down one side and the CH superman logo on the other. I know you are probably too busy doing other things though. :rock:

Dragon gate attire

http://www.wrestlingfigs.com/inner2.php?id=24432&page_id=1

I actually wish you guys would do a current Chris hero... you can find videos and a few pics of his first two return matches... in the first one he wore a blue Chris Hero attire and I think at Dragon gate he wore a camo one. He wore a half white and half black entrance jacket with HERO down one side and the CH superman logo on the other. I know you are probably too busy doing other things though. :rock:

I can talk to STS I am sure he'd be up for it.

@Rockstar No problem buddy. <3

Looks great, need to download this :cool:

Thanks buddy!

I can talk to STS I am sure he'd be up for it.

@Rockstar No problem buddy. <3

Looks great, need to download this :cool:

Thanks buddy!

:D <3

Good shit Oldsie, I'll download as soon as I finish this Universe match. I will say though, looking at his recent indy pics, it's evident, to me, that he didn't really tone up at all, and just used the "oil effect" in his recent NXT matches.

Good shit Oldsie, I'll download as soon as I finish this Universe match. I will say though, looking at his recent indy pics, it's evident, to me, that he didn't really tone up at all, and just used the "oil effect" in his recent NXT matches.

He did lose weight. Compared to his weight 2 months ago to now, he's lost weight.

Archived