Movesets by Kody [formulas & uploads] Jinder Mahal formula pg 6

eastcoastkody

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you have good movesets, but they need a little bit of polishing. Stun grapples, for example, should be more of moves they've done recently, such as Ziggler with firemans carry gutbuster. Don't be afraid to use a move twice; I used Layout(fast neckbreaker) twice on Zigs. Also, the chain grapples could be a bit more realistic. Really, all these things come with time, as I have learned. You get a "feel" for it by doing more and more, and soon you'll be perfect. I definitely think you're on the better side, as you actually research, unlike others who just make stuff up. Feel free to use my stuff to learn or take from if you like; I don't really need credit since I'm content helping you out. Can always message me for something too. Keep on creating :P.

P.S. to keep your content up longer, tell people to rate, so then they won't get deleted.

im not so much concerned with what should be a Stun Grapple/Chain Grapple. I'm concerned with fitting as many accurate moves as possible.

Many moves can only be chain grapples....or are only available as Stun Grapples.....

If i worried about only giving them moves that they've done recently.....every wrestler would have like 6 moves.

I think you have good movesets, but they need a little bit of polishing. Stun grapples, for example, should be more of moves they've done recently, such as Ziggler with firemans carry gutbuster. Don't be afraid to use a move twice; I used Layout(fast neckbreaker) twice on Zigs. Also, the chain grapples could be a bit more realistic. Really, all these things come with time, as I have learned. You get a "feel" for it by doing more and more, and soon you'll be perfect. I definitely think you're on the better side, as you actually research, unlike others who just make stuff up. Feel free to use my stuff to learn or take from if you like; I don't really need credit since I'm content helping you out. Can always message me for something too. Keep on creating :P.

P.S. to keep your content up longer, tell people to rate, so then they won't get deleted.

im not so much concerned with what should be a Stun Grapple/Chain Grapple. I'm concerned with fitting as many accurate moves as possible.

Many moves can only be chain grapples....or are only available as Stun Grapples.....

If i worried about only giving them moves that they've done recently.....every wrestler would have like 6 moves.

Just because they do a move sometimes dosent mean it's added. Don't add reversals to rest holds, like jawbreakers, as moves. When doing recent moves, use the main ones, and leave the others out. Squishing too many moves will hurt the moveset, because it does not flow. It has to feel like the character.

Hope I helped.

Just because they do a move sometimes dosent mean it's added. Don't add reversals to rest holds, like jawbreakers, as moves. When doing recent moves, use the main ones, and leave the others out. Squishing too many moves will hurt the moveset, because it does not flow. It has to feel like the character.

Hope I helped.

if i wanted to play movesets with only 7 moves, a ton of repeats, that are inaccurate....I would just use the default ones

i know some ppl don't like movesets that have older moves in them....i'm not one of them. If i don't want Ziggler to do one of his old moves.....i just won't use it in match.

U do realize wrestlers pull out old moves from time to time? Going by ur theory....i shouldn't have WasteLand in Barretts set. Or a shoulder jawbreaker in Dolphs set.

Wade didn't use Wasteland for at least a year. Then all of a sudden he would attempt it again in a couple matches. And eventually over a year later......he started hitting it again.

Dolph stopped using the shoulder jawbreaker for like 2 years. Then all of a sudden he broke it out again. And still does....every once in a blue moon. Maybe just once...or twice a year.

Wrestlers in real life have options. They can pull any move out of their bag of tricks that they want. Be it a new move, or an old move they hadn't done in years.

By not adding older moves to a wrestlers moveset....u take away that option. When, in my opinion its way more accurate to give them that option.

My Dolph set didn't have any room for the Hashtag Superkick. As current moves take precedence over old moves. I use all the current moves i have...and fill in gaps with old moves.

Dolph hasn't used the superkick in at least a year. But who's to say he won't break it out in a match again?

I don't mean that. Keep SOME old moves, but adding too many will ruin the gameplay. The problem is, we like to set up movesets to our personal setting, and a lot of people just download and use their style without changing it.Thus, something can be off. I know where the main moves are in mine, and where the rare things are, so I can pull them off with ease. Maybe you do too.

• 1 month later...

Archived