Movesets by Kody [formulas & uploads] Jinder Mahal formula pg 6

eastcoastkody

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After you do ryback's could you do sin cara's? Im finding so complicated to set up all his moves.

i doubt i will upload a Sin cara moveset.

In the 2 1/2 years he's been w/ WWE......half the time he was off -TV for injury/suspension....the other half of the time it was Hunico under the mask.

not to mention that he barely does any grapple moves. He mostly just does kicks, running moves and dives.

I only watch WWE/TNA.....so i have no knowledge of him as Mistico.

Will the Ryback set be mainly 2013 heel or will it be everything we've seen from him since his debut last year?

every set i do is current. Then i use older moves for filler...or just because i like the move alot.

ie: Ryback won't have his feed me more taunt...or his corner meathook clothesline (w/ baby face crowd "FEED ME MORE" chant)

still not sure if i'll set his WWE 13 Shell Shocked to his 2nd finisher slot. THQ said he did it on house shows or something. I've seen at least 3 dark matches before he debuted....and his Shell Shocked was the same as he does it today.

He won't have Goldberg moves. As they would take up a groggy grapple slot....and Goldbergs in the game anyway.

He will have a flying shoulder block & Canadian Backbreaker. All moves he's used in the last month or 2.

he will have at least 1 heel taunt

basically it will be stupid accurate...like all of my movesets are.

*also if i have time. Hopefully after getting to some other guys are really need to work on. I want to go back and do alternate sets for wrestlers who've turned heel/face.

Such as going back and doing Face movesets for Alberto Del Rio & Ryback. Especially Del Rio since he was doing more lucha style moves when he was feuding w/ heels like Swagger and Big Show

Will the Ryback set be mainly 2013 heel or will it be everything we've seen from him since his debut last year?

every set i do is current. Then i use older moves for filler...or just because i like the move alot.

ie: Ryback won't have his feed me more taunt...or his corner meathook clothesline (w/ baby face crowd "FEED ME MORE" chant)

still not sure if i'll set his WWE 13 Shell Shocked to his 2nd finisher slot. THQ said he did it on house shows or something. I've seen at least 3 dark matches before he debuted....and his Shell Shocked was the same as he does it today.

He won't have Goldberg moves. As they would take up a groggy grapple slot....and Goldbergs in the game anyway.

He will have a flying shoulder block & Canadian Backbreaker. All moves he's used in the last month or 2.

he will have at least 1 heel taunt

basically it will be stupid accurate...like all of my movesets are.

*also if i have time. Hopefully after getting to some other guys are really need to work on. I want to go back and do alternate sets for wrestlers who've turned heel/face.

Such as going back and doing Face movesets for Alberto Del Rio & Ryback. Especially Del Rio since he was doing more lucha style moves when he was feuding w/ heels like Swagger and Big Show

Looking forward to it.

Is the emerald flowsion in the game?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sseg2cRplS0

Not a good version. And not Cenas version.

Like i said, They had the exact move in the Ultimate Control grapples. When u did a UCM Oklahoma Slam.....then pressed the R stick down. U would do the Cena move

You can make that move in CAF.

Great dude. Guess you had a hard time with him, Whos next? I definitely want to see brodus, fandango and mysterio

not really. Honestly Ryback was 95% done last week. But holidays and my moveset database have been taking up my free time.

Miz is probably next

just uploaded The Miz.

kept putting it off. Kinda because i couldn't find any top rope grapples for Miz.. But mostly because since i got the last patch/DLC pack........my Xbox froze EVERY SINGLE TIME i was editing Mizs moveset. whenever i went to the ROPES or CORNER section.

drove me nuts

Archived