DeadHaveRisen's Caws (Alexa Bliss Early Preview On Last Page 7/10/14)

DeadHaveRisen

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd love to see a Shelley like last year. And to throw in a fewJapanese suggestions, namofuji and ishimori would be sweet and are not commonly seen

Shelley will definitely be made.Not sure when though.

So is anyone fine with three attires for Hiroshi? I really don't want to do a color switch and there aren't many refs of his older attires.

I've noticed one problem about your CAWs. Legs look huge in-game, especially their shins. They make kickpads look very big and unrealistic.

Thanks for that.I'll see what I can do about that.

Nice work.

Thanks man.

Hiroshi is uploaded with three attires.Tag is ggvivero as always.

Fabulous work as always, I wondered if you planned on making Jimmy Jacobs at all? If not would you object to me converting him at all? Full credit of course

Thanks man and I don't think I'm making him this year so go ahead.I also sent you a PM of some of the refs I used last time.

I'll think about the ones mentioned.

Bayley is previewed on the first post.It's a bit strange that I made her but I needed some more divas

for my NXT show and I started with her.The fourth attire is going to be a purple one she used.

Any suggestions on Bayley? It's the first real diva caw that I've made so I want some suggestions on howto improve her.

Archived