ultimate-savage

Honestly the rating system for community creations is like pissing in the wind. It doesn't mean a damn thing, and only makes the "critic" look moronic if they down vote something that looks great, at least to me. A down vote shouldn't affect the quality of your work if that said quality is high nor affect the amount of downloads if the downloader previews the work beforehand. Looks like jealousy on that player's part...

With that said, I'm glad to see Moloch back. I used him in the "Umaga role" last year in WWE 13' and he will be used the same way again in my Universe this year. It's taken me longer to get my Universe up and going this year because of all the stuff I make year-to-year, but Moloch has been a great addition the past year.

And yeah, it was pretty cool to see him at the end of the segment on Smackdown! a few weeks ago. I would have tried to get my CAW up there, but I refuse to have anything to do with Twitter.

Ahh great CAW glad to have him back. He has been on an absolute rampage! He may have retired Andre the Giant in the match he beat him for the title and has plowed through everyone since. I am holding back Goldberg for a debut down the line for a big showdown. Do you have any other CAWS?

• 6 months later...

Moloch is a 7 time champion in my Universe...only topped by Kraken who is an 8 time champ.

I searched for your other guys. saw Wraith and Titan. DIdn't use them because I am terrible at doing movesets and entrances but they look great!

• 7 months later...

Archived