Undertaker (Big Evil) Uploaded (11/2) - redRANDOM Creations

RedRandom

Undertaker (Big Evil)

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom & ABA

Credits: Righteous for the moveset (i've very slightly modified it) and Jed for converting it from Xbox to PS3

Gsrbnv3.jpg

EqIRziO.jpg

Kurt Angle (Retro)

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom & KA

Credits: Righteous for moveset base (From WWE 12) and of course Kim666 for texture help. I also switched my original face template to the one Wolfgang & Petchy used, though it's still my (bad :P) morph, but there is definitely some credit deserved there.

2AYeUxv.jpg

Hardy Boyz:

Uploaded. Tags: WLF, Redrandom, HB

Credits: Credit to Y2Ken as I used his old morph as a base, though it's edited rather heavily. Righteous for Moveset (Jeb for upload of moveset to PSN)

JxlEP7x.jpg

q9lr33T.jpg

Booker T Wrestlemania Attires (V2 with Textures):

Uploaded. Tags: WLF, Redrandom, BT (PSN ID is MrWilko22)

Credits: Righteous for Moveset (Conversion from WWE 13)

uu9F8FC.jpg

Dudley Boyz

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom, DB

Credits: Kim666 for texture help, The Knight for the moveset & Tom033189 (BernieLomaxDied) for some of the attire textures

VoKAOlA.jpg

ecyoC2t.jpg

WWE

Jeff Hardy

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom, JH

Credits: Kim666 for texture help, Righteous for the moveset & Jeb for converting said moveset (I've modified it very slightly), also credit to Y2Ken as I used his old morph as a base and edited it heavily.

kRghNdn.jpgPgRaGdw.jpg

Kurt Angle V2

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom & KA

Credits: Righteous for moveset base (From WWE 12) and of course Kim666 for texture help. I also switched my original face template to the one Wolfgang & Petchy used, though it's still my (bad :P) morph, but there is definitely some credit deserved there.ijuZFFT.jpg

WWF

Typhoon/Tugboat

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom, LGND

PpXy6Ga.jpg

Earthquake

Credits: Kim666 for texture help.

i6U3Wde.jpg

Skinner

nFJZuj9.jpg

WCW

Diamond Dallas Page:

Uploaded: Tags - WLF, Redrandom & DDP

Credits: Righteous for the moveset (Conversion from WWE 13) and Kim666 for the texture help!

Notes: Diamond Cutter is only a signature so I could fit in more powerful variations as finishers, so adjust by preference.XzBAE45.jpg

kCE3vt5.jpg

Harlem Heat

Both Uploaded Tags: Redrandom, WLF, heatD7YNdrD.jpgOLORHPp.jpg

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy crap... this is mind-blowingly accurate. You just punched textures in the face, hard. I needed a Booker for the Universe I wanna get going so this is definitely gonna be getting downloaded. Great work man, impressive. One of the hardest people to create.. I mean, look at the Booker models from the last couple games.. this looks better than all of those too.

Very very happy to see you back!! I would love to see you Kurt Angle wwe black singlet version return from last year I used him all the time not only one of the few that did his last wwe run look but IMO nailed and captured him more naturally.

Ahh man was hoping for a WWE/WCW combo slot because I already have my 100 slots planned out for my universe rosters! Regardless, this is brilliant! Great job man! Probably going to have to adjust my plans so I can have two slots for this great Booker!

Why don't you edit one of the attires? I am planning on editing an attire for Harlem Heat. Then I will be copying the caw and editing the face for Stevie Ray and giving him an nWo attire too.

Any chances of wcw harlem heat booker? The face looks spot on good work

Working on a WCW Slot:

lHqv72X.jpg

camera phone because I'm lazy

Edit: Added a proper WCW preview in the 1st post, not happy with the Harlem Heat Attire, had to make a lot of compromises due to lack of layers and he doesn't have an entrance attire. Also the yellow designs heavily bleed into the red during matches.

Archived