FXW2K14 [Updated: July 6th] Vixens Roster Preview on Page 6!

fliteska

HISTORY

It all started back in 2008, when 2 rival companies fell into the hands of the son of WWE Legend, Buddy Rogers. Sherman Rohde bought out the wrestling promotions, Las Vegas Wrestling Alliance (LVWA) and Guardian Championship Wrestling (GCW) which he built into the empire we now know as Frontier Extreme Wrestling (FXW). Since its inception, FXW has transformed into a brutal breeding ground for established superstars as well as new up and coming youngsters.

FXW World Heavyweight Championship:

Current Champion: Jesse Jacobs

GCW World Champion Christopher Hallowed def. LVWA World Champion Jesse Jacobs to become the first FXW World Heavyweight Champion.

FXW Hybrid Fighting Championship:

Current Champion: Vacant

A New championship in FXW, only the best fighters will be named champion. A brutal test of skill and endurance is what Hybrid Fighting is all about. (See at the bottom of this post for more info!)

FXW Television Championship:

Current Champion: Zack Strahm

LVWA's Travis Whitehall enters the FXW ring with his pride and joy the LVWA Prime Time Championship. Later renamed to FXW TV Championship in 2013.

FXW Heritage Championship:

Current Champion: Samuel DeSomber

GCW and LVWA both had their own championships, on the first Homecoming PPV in FXW, the championships were retired and the Heritage Championship was created in honor of the companies.

FXW Tag Team Championships:

Current Champions: Velocity (Luke Valiant & Oscar Vale)

LVWA Tag Team Champions Sky City Limits (Jason & Lucas Trent) def. GCW Tag Team Champions New Jersey Pitbulls (Clive Garland & Nicki SixXx (Nick Garland)) to become the first FXW Tag Team Champions.

FXW Vixens Championship:

Current Champion: Casey Constantino

As the fusing of 2 companies brought in a lot of talent, there was one division that lacked a championship, this was and still is the ultimate prize that the females in any of the three companies all seek.

ALICE DOLL [[CC TAGS: DOLL FXW CAW]]

A disturbed broken girl. Lost all that she once cared for, ALICE LORRAINE is now simply a shell of her former self.

1bbb.png

BRYAN LASSITER

A martial artist, trained in Korea and Japan, his kicks are some of the most offensive attacks in FXW

pl3i.png

CASEY CONSTANTINO [[CC TAGS: CASEY FXW CAW]]

A former acrobat in the circus, she made her debut in FXW at the 2013 OUT FOR BLOOD PPV, where she accompanied SKY CITY LIMITS to their FXW Tag Team Championship match.

hlmz.png

CJ HARRIS [[CC TAGS: HARRIS FXW CAW]]

The Sin City Savior is the greatest superstar to come out of FXW, this man is the only Grand Slam Champion in FXW, having won the Heavyweight, Primetime (now: TV), Trans-Atlantic (now: Hybrid) and Tag Team Championships in his FXW career.

dmva.png

COLT RILEY

A young superstar from Austrailia, made his debut in 2012 and is currently turning heads in the Hybrid Division.

oaf8.png

CRAZED LUNATIC - THE ACADEMY

Another monster from The Worthington Mental Institute, this unstable man talks to socks on his hands to instruct him as to how to take out his opponents.

dhuu.png

DANNY DIAMOND

The all-around good guy, this american-made hero manages to steal the show whether he is in the ring or on the mic. A true patriot, a great superstar.

n4ye.png

DAVID NORTH - NORTHSTARR

One of the premier athletes that make up the FXW tag team division.

izfk.png

DESMOND WORTHINGTON JR

The definition of insanity, the son of Dr Desmond Worthington, this man is truly, as his father calls him, The Lost Cause. His father refuses to have anything to do with him and on several occasions has set his Academy mad men on him!

5ooj.png

DR DESMOND WORTHINGTON - THE ACADEMY [[CC TAGS: DR FXW CAW]]

The head of The Worthington Mental Institute, he is the manager of The Academy, since debuting with Maniac 34 back in late 2010 as the monstrous mute's doctor has been in control of 3 of FXWs greatest monsters.

lrvf.png

FRANKIE YEOMAN - THE AIRWALKERS [Current Tag Team Champion] [[CC TAGS: YEOMAN FXW CAW]]

One half of the high flying British tag team of THE AIRWALKERS.

One half of FXW Tag Team Champions.

mki1.png

JAKE LEE - THE AIRWALKERS [Current Tag Team Champion] [[CC TAGS: LEE FXW CAW]]

One half of the high flying British tag team of THE AIRWALKERS.

One half of FXW Tag Team Champions.

sbwo.png

JASON TRENT [Current FXW Heavyweight Champion] [[CC TAGS: TRENT FXW CAW]]

One of the most skilled minds in the wrestling business, TRENT turned his back on his younger brothers a few years back and has been making it big in singles competition.

hlrt.png

JEZTA [[CC TAGS: JEZTA FXW CAW]]

One of the most brutal misfits in the FXW locker room, this deranged lunatic clown seems broken, his main goal is destruction, his target... anyone that gets in his way.

m8lw.png

JORDAN HAZARD

The weird and wonderful world of Jordan Hazard took a turn for the worst when she lost the finals of the first Queen Vixen Tournament and donned a mysterious outfit.

j7kh.jpgqbdy.jpg

KEVIN ROGERS [[CC TAGS: ROGERS FXW CAW]]

The Antidote - The man who changed the changed the face of two rival companies and brought them together to bring you FXW.

78ra.png

LIAM RODRICK [Current TV Champion] [[CC TAGS: RODRICK FXW CAW]]

After parting ways with The Antidote and taking his partner's championship with him. This young man surely has a bright future with FXW.

1vhb.png

LUCAS TRENT - SKY CITY LIMITS [[CC TAGS: TRENT FXW CAW]]

The youngest of the TRENT family, the cocky high flyer has speed and confidence on his side.

uleu.jpgrbwj.jpg

cvo7.jpg

LUKE VALIANT - VELOCITY [[CC TAGS: VALIANT FXW CAW]]

The quick and agile young superstar shocked the world when he entered FXW as part of the villainous stable known as THE SIX. He is now teaming with his old LVWA partner, OSCAR VALE.

b7oj.png

MARCUS TRENT - SKY CITY LIMITS [[CC TAGS: TRENT FXW CAW]]

The middle child of the TRENT family, the one who has to look after his brothers, even though he failed to keep his eldest brother, JASON TRENT in line.

6jss.jpgefz2.jpg

rf5t.jpg

MIKAYLA FABULOUS [Current Vixens Champion] [[CC TAGS: KAYFABE FXW CAW]]

The Delightfully Devious Damsel of Destruction, don't let her pretty face fool you, MS KAYFABE is fabulously dangerous.

3edd.jpg5dnu.jpgzbhl.jpg

OSCAR VALE - VELOCITY [[CC TAGS: VALE FXW CAW]]

Breaking ways from THE SIX, VALE and VALIANT are slowly making their way through the tag team division!

jzxh.png

RYAN STARR - NORTHSTARR

One of the young high flyers in the FXW tag team division.

0r9s.png

SAMUEL DESOMBER

The technical wrestler of the new generation.

sa2t.png

TERRY GRADE - THE ACADEMY [[CC TAGS: GRADE FXW CAW]]

Maniac 34, A FXW veteran, one of the founding members of the wrestling promotion, following a brutal match with Kevin Rogers, he was sent to The Worthington Mental Institute. After a 2 year hiatus, Grade returned to FXW as part of Breakout Season 3. He has been the long time trainer for all new superstars in FXW.

s073.png

TOMAS ADDERSON [[CC TAGS: ADDERSON FXW CAW]]

The man who has had all of the chances to capture the FXW Heavyweight Championship but somehow he always falls at the last hurdle, what will 2014 have in store for this hungry competitor!

xr2m.jpgqb8k.jpg5jj2.jpgrbon.jpg

jeql.jpg

WENDY KLASH [[CC TAGS: KLASH FXW CAW]]

The rocker chick from England, she is a hard nut to crack and she is highly dangerous.

pvys.jpgrn69.jpg

WILLIS YORK

No dream is too large, if you have the determination for it, these words ring true in the heart of the fiery young superstar who burst on to the FXW scene late in 2012.

9gm4.jpgr4ma.jpgdqvp.jpg8ysn.jpg

ARENAS

MONDAY NIGHT LIVEWIRE [[CC TAGS: LIVEWIRE FXW ARENA]]

tb5f.png

HYBRID FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIP

HFC is a competition involving 10 fighters from the mid-tier divisions of FXW.

Current Television Champion and Heritage Champion cement their places in the contest as it starts. 4 spots are awarded to the winners of 4 Triple Threat Matches involving each division. There is 5 superstars from Television Division and 5 from Heritage Division.

The rules are simple. Each fighter in the competition must battle every other fighter twice (with different victory conditions). Each fighter has 18 matches over the course of 18 weeks, each testing their limits. The fighter with the most wins at the end of the contest will be crowned FXW Hybrid Fighting Champion.

Match Types: Pinfall, Submission, Table, Ladder, Steel Cage, Inferno, Knock Out, Last Man Standing, First Blood

UPDATES

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/456539-fxw2k14/page-5#entry9856246 (8th March 2014)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/456539-fxw2k14/page-5#entry9859872 (11th March 2014)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/456539-fxw2k14/page-5#entry9878435 (31st March 2014)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/456539-fxw2k14-updated-31314-kitty-kimoto-entrance-on-page-5/page-5?do=findComment&comment=9940703 (29th May 2014)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/456539-fxw2k14-updated-290514-new-attires-on-page-5/page-5?do=findComment&comment=9950653 (6th June 2014)

http://caws.ws/forum/topic/456539-fxw2k14-updated-060614-new-concepts-on-page-5/page-5?do=findComment&comment=9956586 (12th / 14th June 2014)

Hey brotha.... don't know if you knew this, but your images are all broken.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Didn't know that, cheers. The updates throughout the thread seem to be fine. I guess it's probably imageshack going to pay to use crap :/ I'll be updating the whole first post once I finish up the roster going to use mainly videos

I was going to upload everything I have currently but been holding off as a lot of them still need entrances and movesets.

Glad you like Union Jack, I was just going have him as an alt attire for Frankie Yeoman but after he turned out so well and I made him his own CAW.

• 2 months later...

So 2K15 is just around the corner, the world of FXW will be making a return to the 360 but this time in glorious high definition!

The girlfriend gave me a Christmas present early and it was the Hauppauge HDPVR2 :))

In the next game, I will be starting out with my midcard divisions (Heritage and Primetime), so I can get right into the second Hybrid Fighting Championship Tournament.

Once I have created the 26 superstars in those divisions, I will move on to the Vixen division which will feature 20 females.

Next will be the tag team division that will feature 12 teams.

Finally I will start work on the greatest prize in FXW, the FXW Heavyweight Championship division!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived