Falcon from Marvel

JBS

You can remove the hat and put on some hair if you don't like the bandanna look.

wd77.jpg

zvlq.jpg

Name: Falcon by JBS
Grade JBS 8
Completed Completed
Categories Marvel
Name in Game Falcon
Move Set: Randy Savage
Finisher: Superfly
Entrance: HBK
Nickname: The Bruiser
Superstar Height: 6' 2"
Face Type: 1
Head: Default
Skull: 50,50,60,50,50,50
Cheek: 69,63,50,50
Ear: 50,50,50,0
Brow: 0,70,63,50,71
Eye: 42,96,0,50,66,66,62
Nose: 50,50,50,50,50,50,69,50,50
Mouth: 50,57,66,50,81,37,68
Jaw: 68,69,50,34,66
Eye Color #1: Default
Eyebrows: 46
Head Stubble 4
Head Stubble Color: 0,1,10
Face Paint #1 36
Face Paint Color 2,3,8--2,3,8
Face Paint #2 4
Face Paint Color 2,3,8--2,3,8
Skin Type: 24
Skin Color: 20,1,10
Definition: 1
Over All Body: 52
Chest: 76,21,71
Shoulders: 64,47,31
Abdomen: 14,52,19
Waist: 64,44
Arms: 46,50
Hands: 30
Legs: 60,23
Feet: 30
Skin Tight Tops: 6-B
Skin Tight Tops Color: 0,27,5--20,1,10
Glasses 15
Glasses Color #1 20,1,10
Glasses Color #2 2,4,2
Glasses Adjustment: 14,0,0,53,50,0,50,62,41
Hat 23
Hat Color #1 19,1,10
Hat Color #2 19,1,10
Hat Adjustment: 43,45,43,46,50,50,50,41,41
Mask 2-F
Mask Color 20,1,10
Mask Color #2 5,2,8
Wrist Tape: 8
Wrist Tape Color #1: 20,1,10
Wrist Tape Color #2: 0,27,5
Tights: 35
Tights Color: 0,27,5
Tights Color #2: 20,1,10
Boots: 11
Boots Color #1 0,27,5
Boots Color #2 20,1,10
Body Decal 10-B
Body Decal Color #1 20,1,10
Body Decale Color #2 0,27,5

• 3 weeks later...

I just made the Hawkeye one and I must say, great job! My young son is really into the Marvel characters right now so he absolutely loves this. The reason I'm posting in this thread is I tried to create Falcon based on the description shown here and it didn't come out right....did I do something wrong or is this the wrong code to create him? Just curious, because I would love to be able to create this character too because the picture looks great.

I just made the Hawkeye one and I must say, great job! My young son is really into the Marvel characters right now so he absolutely loves this. The reason I'm posting in this thread is I tried to create Falcon based on the description shown here and it didn't come out right....did I do something wrong or is this the wrong code to create him? Just curious, because I would love to be able to create this character too because the picture looks great.

Hi Buddy,

I am glad that you loved Hawkeye. I appreciate the compliments.

So just check the code, make sure you got it right. If you don't like it, then tell me what you think is wrong and i can review on it and see if i can modify it to make it better. He is not one of my favorite characters so i know very little of him. The more help i get, the easier it is to fix whats wrong. Please note, when i searched online, there were about 5 variations of his outfit (just red and white) variations. So if you can please post a link with the pic so i can see what you mean.

Hi Buddy,

So just check the code, make sure you got it right. If you don't like it, then tell me what you think is wrong and i can review on it and see if i can modify it to make it better. He is not one of my favorite characters so i know very little of him. The more help i get, the easier it is to fix whats wrong. Please note, when i searched online, there were about 5 variations of his outfit (just red and white) variations. So if you can please post a link with the pic so i can see what you mean.

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it. Looking at the code listed and then doing a quick look online, the code that is listed here is for a character named Falcone (from Shank?). I don't know anything about Falcone or Shank, but did figure out at the very end that the character I created didn't have a mask or anything red and white, lol. Thanks again for the response.

Hi Buddy,

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it. Looking at the code listed and then doing a quick look online, the code that is listed here is for a character named Falcone (from Shank?). I don't know anything about Falcone or Shank, but did figure out at the very end that the character I created didn't have a mask or anything red and white, lol. Thanks again for the response.

Okay, let me see if i might have this code still available.

Hi Buddy,

Okay, let me see if i might have this code still available.

Okay... code was updated. Enjoy. Let me know what i can improve on this guy. Im not too familiar with this character to begin with, so... any assistance on him would help.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived