Kush™ and ANTI- present: ECf**kingW!! New JacK uploaded,Taz and The Sandman update

Kush™

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

your raven caw looks awesome, just wanted to ask when your sandman might be up?

Not too sure yet,we have been working on other guys like Mike Awesome,Masato Tanaka,New Jack,Tommy Dreamer etc.

your raven caw looks awesome, just wanted to ask when your sandman might be up?

Not too sure yet,we have been working on other guys like Mike Awesome,Masato Tanaka,New Jack,Tommy Dreamer etc.

Yeah, Raven was kind of draining, to be honest, so I worked a little on stuff but I did spend the past week away from the game for a bit. But I'm back into it and strides are being made with Mike Awesome. If things fall into place, I can see him being a quick release.

Hey love the caws guys any chance you could make a kid kash?

That's actually an interesting idea, man. We'll see. :cool:

It's not something I'd bet on anytime this month or maybe even next, as, like Kush said, guys like Sandman, Dreamer, Awesome, New Jack, and people like that, are all ahead of him in line. Also, new legends and indy workers making their way onto the forums at some point. Haven't started this quite yet, but also have been talking to Kush about a package of lady wrestlers, from legendary to current indy and what not. Alot of these guys will be out there alot faster if things work out with that new KG971 pt tool. We'll see.. Awesome preview coming soon.

why when i search fo your raven on cc on xbl it says no content found?

It's under Kush's gamertag, which would be 'GanjaToker187'...just search for the most recent Raven, scroll down the list, and ours should stand out via the amount of "Yeah" reviews, I believe.

----------------------------------------------------------

In other news, Kush has been kind of wrapped up in other stuff lately, but I've been working on Mike Awesome, Sandman, Superstar Billy Graham, and CZW's 4Loco stable at the same time here and there, so all of that is to come shortly...not rushing anything.

Went to CZW Cage of Death last weekend, where a super-rare appearance by

"Sick" Nick Mondo

happened at the end of the show, so I might have to get started making him too.

thanks anti hopefully cc isnt being ignorant cus i had tried under recent with kush tag n said no content but we all know how awesomely enjoyable and issue free cc is at all tiems bout try righ tnow n wow sick nick cME OUT DID HE WORK O JUST MADE A CAMEO?

STILL SAYS CONTENT NOT FOUND UNDER GANJATOKER187

Got a texture on him now,just gonna make some textures for his attires then make the PT.Been working on Taz too,and got a texture for New Jack.Should have an update for Tuesday need to talk to ANTI-.

Sounds good. I'm doin a 1998-2008 style universe mode, with a strong focus on The Alliance (the way it should have been) so the ECW family is a definite for me. Eventho New Jack wasn't part of it, he will be this time! LOL. That's my dude.

Update,preview of Taz and textured Sandman.I've also got Tajiri,Justin Credible and Lance Storm but will preview after we finish Dreamer and The Sandman.

And for New Jack just working on blending the texture then passing it to ANTI- ill be done tonight but need to know when ANTI- will be online.

Archived