KG’s Cawrectional Facility 16/11 Awesome/Meng/Petey UPLOADED (Screen caps added)

Kid Glory

Kid Glory's

Cawrectional Facility.

15/11/13

*Huge credit to Auday The Cawer for the screen caps, that was a really cool gesture, thanks a lot man! smile.gif

All of the listed creations are currently available for download, however updated versions will follow in the near future.

Have reached the stage where I could really use some suggestions please people.

I'm gonna look through some caw formulas and take some of the detailing ideas from there and try to apply them to my own creations at a later date.

16/11

ECW.png

Mike Awesome

Snapshot_050.jpg Snapshot_048.jpg Snapshot_049.jpg

Snapshot_047.jpg Snapshot_046.jpg

nitro.png

Meng/Haku

Snapshot_045.jpg Snapshot_043.jpg Snapshot_044.jpg

impactxbox.png

Petey Williams

Snapshot_039.jpg Snapshot_040.jpg Snapshot_041.jpg

Snapshot_042.jpg Snapshot_055.jpg Snapshot_056.jpg Snapshot_057.jpg

Snapshot_054.jpg Snapshot_053.jpg Snapshot_051.jpg

10/11/13

PeteyWilliams.png

Meng.png

Looking forward to the Hebner. I actually wish somebody would make a referee pack of all the current WWE refs.

Thanks man, I've got Nick Patrick & Mike Chioda on my list also so will probably be moving onto them before or after Mike Awesome. :)

Petey attires looks great.

Thanks man, I'm pleased you like. :happy:

I intend on trying to get through as many caws from my roster list as possible this year so here is an idea of what could be coming up in future updates, if anyone has any requests (from the list) please feel free.

RED = Crucial GREEN = Important BLUE = Would be nice

1. AJ Styles
  2. Abyss
  3. Alex Wright
  4. Al Snow
  5. Arn Anderson
  6. Austin Aries
  7. Bam Bam Bigelow
  8. Billy Gunn
  9. Bobby Roode
  10. Booker T
  11. Bray Wyatt
  12. Brian Kendrick
  13. Bubba Ray/Bully
  14. Buff Bagwell
  15. Chavo Guerrero
  16. Chris Sabin
  17. Christopher Daniels
  18. Chris Masters
  19. Curtis Axel
  20. Davey Richards
  21. Dean Malenko
  22. Diamond Dallas Page
  23. Disco Inferno
  24. D.O.C.
  25. D’Von Dudley/Devon
  26. Douglas Williams
  27. Eddie Kingston
  28. Eric Young
  29. Faarooq
  30. Finlay
  31. Funaki
  32. Goldust
  33. Hardcore Holly
  34. Harley Race
  35. James Storm
  36. Jay Briscoe
  37. Jay Lethal
  38. Jeff Hardy
  39. Jeff Jarrett
  40. Jerry Lawler
  41. Jim Cornette
  42. Jimmy Hart
  43. Joey Ryan
  44. Jushin Liger
  45. Juventud Guerrera
  46. Kanyon
  47. Kassius Ohno
  48. Kazarian
  49. Kenny King
  50. Kevin Steen
  51. Kid Kash
  52. Kidman
  53. Konnan
  54. Kurt Angle
  55. Larry Zybszko
  56. Lex Luger
  57. Luke Harper
  58. Low Ki
  59. Mark Briscoe
  60. Masato Tanaka
  61. Matt Hardy
  62. Matt Morgan
  63. Meng
  64. Michael Elgin
  65. Mike Awesome
  66. Mr Anderson
  67. New Jack
  68. Norman Smiley
  69. Owen Hart
  70. Pat Patterson
  71. Petey Williams
  72. Pez Whatley
  73. Psychosis
  74. Raven
  75. Rhino
  76. Rick Steiner
  77. Road Dog g
  78. Rob Van Dam
  79. Roddy Piper
  80. Sabu
  81. Samoa Joe
  82. Sandman
  83. Saturn
  84. Scorpio
  85. Shane Douglas
  86. Shelton Benjamin
  87. Sherri Martel
  88. Sonjay Dutt
  89. Super Dragon
  90. Sting
  91. Taka Michinoku
  92. Tajiri
  93. Taz
  94. Terry Funk
  95. Tommy Dreamer
  96. Tony Atlas
  97. Tyler Breeze
  98. Ultimo Dragon
  99. William Regal
  100. Zeb Colter

Man Meng looks realllly good I'm impressed. Your to do list is pretty sweet as well just wanted to chime in and say that i hope you do Alex Wright a few people over the years have tried but it is always a disaster and he always comes out looking totally generic.

Man Meng looks realllly good I'm impressed. Your to do list is pretty sweet as well just wanted to chime in and say that i hope you do Alex Wright a few people over the years have tried but it is always a disaster and he always comes out looking totally generic.

Thanks man, am really pleased it's liked. I've had a quick attempt at "Das Wunderkid" Alex Wright last night and didn't really get anywhere to be honest with you, am finding his face really difficult to capture, I will however have another stab at him over the next week or so, so we should hopefully have Triple H jobbing to him in no time. :P

* Mike Awesome V1 UPLOADED (pics should follow a little later this evening, feedback appreciated).

* Petey Williams V2 UPLOADED (re-worked face and logos, pics should also follow a little later, feedback appreciated).

*If anyone is able to help out at all with some cap pics that would be great. :)

Thanks man, that's actually an issue I've been having, I think I may have to sacrifice the head shape/morph to make it work to some degree, possibly resulting in an Alexander Wright (below) attire being a casualty as the morph will look very strange without any hair to cover it.

AlexWright001.jpg

Thanks for the feedback, I'll hopefully get something back to you soon. :)

Your Mike Awesome looks really good as well man, only critique I would have is that the eyes are just slightly too far apart.

Thanks for the feedback man, the newer capped pics stretch the images ever so slightly horizontally, so I'll take a look at some in game shots and see if it's something that needs tweaking. :)

Any further criticisms and suggestions would be appreciated, Earl Hebner & Nick Patrick are next.

Not on the list (and I'm surprised) The Barbarian. I'd love you to do him to go with Meng.

Unfortunately even with 100 CAW slots I still haven't managed to fit him in.. I will however consider it at some point as I'm actually quite enjoying CAW'ing and learning some new techniques at the moment, it would also be nice to have the complete Dungeon Of Doom stable within the game. :)

Archived