Cancelled WWE Moments that have been... CANCELLLED!

TheN64Wrestling

SD has always been pg, yet that didn't stop the lesbian themes with Dawn Marie/Sable and Torrie.

It was wow. Never know.

Yup. An example of how WWE are hypocrites. This is graphic imo:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nJu2YmawAY

( Lol at that PG logo on 5:39 ) What we're they thinking when they wrote this script? This should have been cancelled to begin with.....

Which reminds me, I believe Vince wanted Shane and Steph to have an incest storyline but that eventually went to Paul Burchill and Katie Lea. :lol:

Is this *censored*ing true. It shows how much of a gold digger he is. And i do not remember Katie Lea and Burchill incest storyline.

Which reminds me, I believe Vince wanted Shane and Steph to have an incest storyline but that eventually went to Paul Burchill and Katie Lea. :lol:

Is this *censored*ing true. It shows how much of a gold digger he is. And i do not remember Katie Lea and Burchill incest storyline.
That's because it was dropped. They were starting to do it, introducing them as brother and sister and being, well, closer than brother and sister should be. But it was also in the middle of WWE transitioning into the PG movement, so eventually it was dropped and they were stuck in lower midcard on Raw and ECW for the rest of their careers.

Also, I believe they talk about the proposed incest storyline for Shane and Steph in the "McMahon" DVD.

Remember this? :lol:

[Youtube]

That whole thing is shit. Apparently McGullicuty was supposed to lead a "Gensis" stable because they wanted to try and copy the success of the Nexus. But.. well... lolol.

Seriously, was this even mentioned afterwards? My guess is the "Genesis" stable idea got dropped after McGuilicuty's horribad promo. No one would have believed he could lead anything after that so they just said screw it and swept it under the rug (one of the few times I'm actually grateful they did that)

Muhammad Hassan had possibly the greatest heel gimmick in the last 10 years. He did his job so well and was rediculously hated by fans. He was pretty much the perfect heel.

It's just a shame that storyline as well as his career just came to a close due to unfortunate timing.

In 2002, A storyline was made where Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels would set their sights on recruiting Triple H (by using demands and threats) into the New World Order, implying that the Kliq would be reunited in 2002. However, this storyline was not finished; seeing as Kevin Nash injured his quadriceps after delivering a big boot to the kicked-out member of the nWo, Booker T, causing the nWo storyline to be over for good.

In 2002, A storyline was made where Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels would set their sights on recruiting Triple H (by using demands and threats) into the New World Order, implying that the Kliq would be reunited in 2002. However, this storyline was not finished; seeing as Kevin Nash injured his quadriceps after delivering a big boot to the kicked-out member of the nWo, Booker T, causing the nWo storyline to be over for good.

I remember this too. It would've worked out great imo.

Archived