Fantasy CAWS (Inc. Batman, Superman, Hulk...)

jordanjabroni

Hey guys,

I've uploaded four fantasy CAWS so far: Michael Myers, Batman, Superman and Hulk. I worked pretty hard on them, and made all PT logos myself. I know my work isn't a patch on some of the more talented guys on the board, but I'm having fun and getting better. Sorry for the lack of pics, my cameraphone is in repair and Batman is the only one I could snag :s

Please search JDASH10 in Community Creations and preview them for yourself! Also, add me, because I need more friends who play 2K14 :)

https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/1422575_10151803220164141_2026545604_n.jpg

UPDATE: Robin (Tim Drake) and Bane uploaded. Will make Captain America and Nightwing next! Currently working on Goldust at the moment.

That's really cool. Would love to use the logo on a tee shirt for a CAW as well as have fun playing with this great classic Batman. Good job man!

If you're on Xbox, the logos for Batman, Superman and Robin are uploaded, as with my other creations just search JDASH10. If you want a re-uploadable one just inbox me on Xbox LIVE.

Archived