Old School's Projects (New stuff on CC)

LukeMcQueen

Gonna post all my finished and WIP stuff here.

Tags to find my CAWs: lukemcqueen, wlf

STEVE BLACKMAN (UPLOADED)

qbga.jpg

ztvo.jpg

ut4g.jpg

DEMOLITION (UPLOADED)

c1xr.jpg

w5z8.jpg

cvs6.jpg

bvvo.jpg

7on7.jpg

f6jk.jpg

CRUSH (UPLOADED)

eazc.jpg

tfaf.jpg

0tt2.jpg

zvgq.jpg

mxhd.jpgqcyh.jpg

6cac.jpgmd2i.jpg

z4lf.jpg

tpwf.jpg

ex9g.jpgwrrq.jpg

tee8.jpgwzsp.jpg

REPO MAN (UPLOADED)

aszx.jpg

gjee.jpg3b43.jpg

w1ng.jpg

UNDERTAKER '90-92 (UPLOADED)

9i1t.jpg

2cpq.jpg4u9n.jpg

UNDERTAKER '99 (UPLOADED)

lo8q.jpg

0svv.jpg

MR. PERFECT (UPLOADED)

xdrb.jpg

qyi8.jpgjp7w.jpg

bi74.jpgoqlm.jpg

MORDECAI/KEVIN THORN (UPLOADED)

27ts.jpg

p9o3.jpg

jtdb.jpg

jp5u.jpg

ISAAC YANKEM/FAKE DIESEL/DOOMSDAY/CHRISTMAS CREATURE (UPLOADED)

t7cw.jpg

qdqq.jpg

pepb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Great work on Taker man, the thing that pisses me off about Old School Taker caws every year is the gloves, top & boots. The gloves are too long & cartoonish, the rip sleeves on his top are too down & they took out his boots from SVR 2010 & we have to use those lame ass Kofi Kingston boots, they never look realistic. But again, great job on him, the face is near perfect.

Thanks guys :)

Great work on Taker man, the thing that pisses me off about Old School Taker caws every year is the gloves, top & boots. The gloves are too long & cartoonish, the rip sleeves on his top are too down & they took out his boots from SVR 2010 & we have to use those lame ass Kofi Kingston boots, they never look realistic. But again, great job on him, the face is near perfect.

Completely agree with you.

DL'd your 'Taker. Looking forward to Ministry Taker, are you going to make Big Evil and '04 Return too or probably not? Between your caws, ingame versions and dlc I pretty much will have every single version of 'Taker this year once the ABA dlc comes out. Wish I could find someone to gameshare the ABA 'Taker with me so I don't have to wait till Jan/February but haven't had much luck. Big Undertaker fan lol.

Ministry Taker now uploaded :)

DL'd your 'Taker. Looking forward to Ministry Taker, are you going to make Big Evil and '04 Return too or probably not? Between your caws, ingame versions and dlc I pretty much will have every single version of 'Taker this year once the ABA dlc comes out. Wish I could find someone to gameshare the ABA 'Taker with me so I don't have to wait till Jan/February but haven't had much luck. Big Undertaker fan lol.

Thanks. Huge Taker fan here as well. I'm not making Big Evil right now, but RoKaDitz is working on it so be sure to check his thread out :)

Archived