"The Whole F'N Show!" - Rob Van Dam (RETRO ADDED - 20/11/13)

Petchy

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys that make these amazing caws make this game so much more shelflife. I quit playin with svr 08 and picked it back up with '12 and cant say ive been dissapointed in the games thanks to great artists such as yourself petchy. So thank you. DL'ing caws makes this game just as fun as actually playing the effin' thing. :)

You guys that make these amazing caws make this game so much more shelflife. I quit playin with svr 08 and picked it back up with '12 and cant say ive been dissapointed in the games thanks to great artists such as yourself petchy. So thank you. DL'ing caws makes this game just as fun as actually playing the effin' thing. :)

Honestly, I play more with the CAW's than the actual superstars in the game. Those who take the time out to create the people we love to see or love to hate, THANK YOU!!! You are doing WWE gamers very proud.

Loving your hymen (lol... It autocorrected to that). Hope the RVD is coming along, best I have seen. Is the face a different texture to last year? How well does the hair blend at the back of the head? It is usually the biggest issue with textures. Well, that and those who slap a texture on a generic morph.

Archived