Gamevolt's WWE Conversion Centre (BOLIEVE uploaded 23/05/14)

Gamevolt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Honestly, at this point, you guys are acting like still-hopeful CM Punk marks. He's gone. He is done for 2k14, which you would know if you really read and analyzed his final post. If he isn't back yet, he isn't going to be back. It's fairly simple. But then again, like I said at the start, some people still think CM Punk is going to come back this year, and, well....nothing's come of it yet. Give it up.

Honestly, at this point, you guys are acting like still-hopeful CM Punk marks. He's gone. He is done for 2k14, which you would know if you really read and analyzed his final post. If he isn't back yet, he isn't going to be back. It's fairly simple. But then again, like I said at the start, some people still think CM Punk is going to come back this year, and, well....nothing's come of it yet. Give it up.

He updated Jericho even though he told us that he won't make more caws for wwe 2k14, so we thought there was a chance. Also I don't think that you should have posted this cause first of all it's his topic and who knows he may wants to update them. Also why did you compare him with Cm Punk, they are both awesome, but you can't compare them. I don't want to be mean or anything, you may be right, but I would like Gamevolt to respond.

Archived