What to do with nWo DLC ?

Anarchymus

Still figuring things out but I am not going to include Hogan or Hennig in my nWo. Hogan is boring. Hennig is great but there are too many alpha males in the group already. I know for a fact that I'll have Syxxx fueding with Justin Gabriel over the Cruiserweight title.

If it wasent for Hogan there would be no NWO.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We could make an ice cool new nWo...if the nWo logo was in caw mode. Honestly, why the frick are all those great logos in cca and cab not in caw. Sux.

Make one. Just go to create a logo, and import one of the arena logos of the NWO. Or get online and download one.

Hold on a minute. Can you import arena logos? Am I really that thick? I haven't tried create a logo.
Yeah. You can go into create-a-logo, paste the nWo logo and save it. The only issue is, you have to color it yourself. The nWo arena logo is black by default, and the fill tool isn't very effective.

Anyone know if Syxx will have the Buzzkill as a finisher?

I really hope so! He should have, hopefully they didn't get lazy with this.

Also where was it confirmed the Steiner Screwdriver was in ? Just curious

Id imagine so yes. Hopefully its a new one and not just the regular chickenwing move.

Cena is going heel in my Universe, and he's joining the nWo, Hogan style. Got a huge story line planned in my head.

I did that last year! Modern version though.

Orton and Christian were the Outisders of the group, John Laurenitis was Eric Bischoff, Kevin Nash for originality And John Cena the Hogan of the Group.

At SummerSlam Orton & Christian took on Kevin Nash & DDP in a tag match Nash turned on DDP walked out and Orton pinned DDP.

In the Main event Cena vs Ryback (Superface vs Superface) for the WWE title Orton interfered cost Ryback the match and Cena won the title. giving Ryback his first loss. After the match Christian and John Laurenitis celebrated with Cena.

I did a war games at HIAC (6man HIAC) And CM Punk was supposed to be in it and quit because the others couldn't trust him.

Punk was gone a year returned at the following SummerSlam costing Cena the title against Taker and Punk then wasn't seen til the rumble, won it and beat Cena at WM.

Whats yours?

Shouldn't we be able to change the nwo white colors to red to make the Wolfpack through superstar threads? Savage's wolfpac outfit was pretty much the same as the nwo white one except a color swap with red. Honestly don't remember Curt Henning being in the Wolfpac if he was it wasn't for very long.

Honestly, I'm planning to redo the 2001 invasion story with WCW (big stars this time) vs. WWF vs. nWo vs. ECW. If all goes well, it's gonna be awesome. I'm planning to have WCW take over the December PPV and turn it into Starrcade, and have the nWo take over No Way Out (funny how those initials turned out in real life).

It'll start with a warning from Shane O' Mac at the end of Wrestlemania X-Seven, and it'll all come to a dramatic conclusion at Wrestlemania X8. Rey Mysterio, Big Show (retro), Chris Jericho (retro), and Eddie Guerrero are all going Team WCW.

I think I'm going to wait until they release American Badass Undertaker DLC before I go through with this story, though.

Recreate 2002 and make the nWo an actual threat to the WWE

I would of said 2001 era when they first did the WCW invasion on TV except have alot of the big names coming instead of the mid carders.

So King of the ring you have Scott Hall coming out and slapping the piss out of Austin during the title match of say Nash Powerbombing Rhyno to win the hardcore belt.

But this time the big showdown doesnt happen for Survivor Series it gets saved for Wrestlemania!

So that way you have the WWE side as the champions trying to stop the outsiders from taking all the titles at the grandest day of them all.

By all means in the lead up to mania have the WCW guys lose the belts but the big showdown needs to be WCW/NWO vs WWE in every title match.

Archived