What to do with nWo DLC ?

Anarchymus

Utter waste of dlc IMO

Eh, maybe I wouldn't go as far as 'waste', but they'd have been far better served in last year's game since they actually fit with the era and we could have ran some dream AE scenarios or even in WWE12 where we actually had some bonafide WCW rings. Granted, this is the first time in years we've had Goldberg included to add to the mix, but I can't help but look at this pack and think that as cool as it is, it doesn't really fit to me and I can't see myself doing anything much with it.

Just feels 'tacked on'.

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping nWo Savage, Outsider attire Nash and Hall are all truly alt attires. Will make things much easier for me. If it is, nWo in my universe will be Hall, Nash, Syxx, Steiner, Henning. If outsiders are seperate models, then they are on the inactive list. Giant will not be in my nWo. Hogan will not at well. I am giving the trio nWo entrance to Hall, Nash, and Syxx.

The babyface Wolfpac was Kevin Nash, Macho Man (use threads), Lex Luger, Konnan, and Sting.

Hollywood Hogan, Scott Hall, Scott Steiner, Curt Hennig, and Syxx could be your 5-man nWo Hollywood.

The Giant was in the nWo black-and-white several times, but he was in and out so much, I prefer to keep him out of the nWo. He seemed to have as many face/heel turns in WCW as he has in the WWE! He was never in the Wolfpac though, even after the fingerpoke of doom.

I'm going to have three nWo factions.

1) The original nWo - Hollywood Hogan, nWo Hall and nWo Nash, using the nWo theme and the nWo trio entrance

2) The Outsiders - Outsiders Hall and Outsiders Nash using the Wolfpac theme and the Outsiders duo entrance

3) The rest of the nWo - Steiner, nWo Savage, Syxx, Hennig, and a Buff Bagwell CAW using the nWo theme and generic tag/trio entrances

The Giant's not going to be in my nWo, he'll be on the WCW side with guys like Sting, Luger, DDP, Goldberg, etc.

Ill probably have double that. Mine NWO factions will be

1. (Original NWO) Hogan, Hall, Nash, Giant & Bischoff.

2. (nWo Hollywood) Savage, Hennig, Syxx, Steiner & Bagwell

3. (nWo Black and White)Stevie Ray, Vincent, Horace, Disciple & Wallstreet

4. (nWo Japan) Muta, Chono, NWO Sting, Norton & Adams

5. Konnan, Dibiase, Bubba Rogers, Rude & Rhodes

I'm hoping for the Steiner Screwdriver

its been confirmed that it is in :)

That is good news. Alough it is a incredible dangerous move I remember the first time I saw him do it and was like wow a suplex into a tombstone.

Main event of WM, Austin vs. Rock.. The nWo comes out and beats everybody up. WWF guys like Undertaker, Triple H, and Mick Foley come out to make the save, they get taken out too. Hogan grabs the mic, "The main event of WrestleMania.. so THIS is the pinnacle of professional wrestling? No.. THIS" points to his WCW title with nWo spray painted on it "This is the pinnacle of professional wrestling" It practically writes itself.

I'm going to have three nWo factions.

1) The original nWo - Hollywood Hogan, nWo Hall and nWo Nash, using the nWo theme and the nWo trio entrance

2) The Outsiders - Outsiders Hall and Outsiders Nash using the Wolfpac theme and the Outsiders duo entrance

3) The rest of the nWo - Steiner, nWo Savage, Syxx, Hennig, and a Buff Bagwell CAW using the nWo theme and generic tag/trio entrances

The Giant's not going to be in my nWo, he'll be on the WCW side with guys like Sting, Luger, DDP, Goldberg, etc.

Hmmmm...I like this. I like this a lot! Kudos!

NWO - Hall, Nash, Hogan, Steiner, whichever CAW I choose or Hennig

Hennig wrestling as a singles guy (unless I choose to go 0 CAWs for now and use him as NWO's tech guy in the mid card scene)

Giant is inactive, will be The Big Show

Syxx will be a singles guy as well.

Easy split tbh.

Going to use them to dominate then have The Shield face off with them at Mania. Ambrose vs Perfect, Reigns and Rollins vs Nash and Hall to prove domination since Shield has been dominant in mine

We could make an ice cool new nWo...if the nWo logo was in caw mode. Honestly, why the frick are all those great logos in cca and cab not in caw. Sux.

Make one. Just go to create a logo, and import one of the arena logos of the NWO. Or get online and download one.

Hold on a minute. Can you import arena logos? Am I really that thick? I haven't tried create a logo.

Archived