BostonBruins1988

Just showing everyone what i have been making now I really got into the New Generation era this year. Click image for bigger size...also pic quality not so great taken with my cell phone.

Some colabs with Krad,Wolfgangjt,Tom1904,and Razorback2012

Search Tags: WLF, Iceman5533

Lex Luger Alternate
LexLuger-2.jpg
Brain Knobbs
TheNastyBoysBrianKnobbs.jpg
Jerry Sags
TheNastyBoysJerrySags.jpg

Kamala

Kamala.jpg

Lex Luger

LexLuger-1.jpg

Faarooq Asad

Faarooq.jpg

Hunter Hearst Helmsley

HunterHearstHelmsley.jpg

Mr.Hughes

MrHughes.jpg

Mantaur

Mantaur.jpg

Sid

Sid.jpg

Isacc Yankem/Fake Diesel

IsaccYankem.jpg

Skip

Skip.jpg

Waylon Mercy

WaylonMercy.jpg

Aldo Montoya

AldoMontoya.jpg

Jerry The King Lawler

JerryTheKingLawler.jpg

Fatu

Fatu.jpg
Doink The Clown
DoinkTheClown.jpg
123 Kid
123Kid.jpg
Adam Bomb
AdamBomb.jpg
Ahmed Johnson
AhmedJohnson.jpg
Bastion Booger/Mike Shaw
BastionBooger.jpg
Bob Backlund
BobBacklund.jpg
Bob Holly
BobHolly.jpg
Crush
Crush.jpg
Davey Boy Smith
DaveyBoySmith.jpg
Dean Douglas/Shane Douglas
DeanDouglas.jpg
Duke The Dumpster Droese
DukeTheDumpsterDroese.jpg
Hakushi
Hakushi.jpg

Samu
HeadshrinkersSamu.jpg
Henry Godwinn
HenryGodwinn.jpg
Jeff Jarrett
JeffJarrett.jpg
Jim Neidhart
JimNeidhart.jpg
Kama/Mustafa/Godfather/Papa Shango
Kama.jpg
Ludvig Borga
LudvigBorga.jpg
Marty Jannetty
MartyJannetty.jpg
Mabel
MenOnAMissionMabel.jpg
Mo
MenOnAMissionMo.jpg
Owen Hart
OwenHart.jpg
Rad Radford/Loui Spicolli
RadRadford.jpg
Rick Martel
RickMartel.jpg
Savio Vega/Kwang
SavioVega.jpg
Bart Gunn
SmokingGunnsBartGunn.jpg
Billy Gunn
SmokingGunnsBillyGunn.jpg
Tatanka
Tatanka.jpg
Tito Santana
TitoSantana.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to hear that Iceman. But it's seems that most of people downloaded other people's caws from WWE'13 and copy the formulas from there.I understand you being pissed off. But THQ / Now 2K didn't want to change a thing in CAW System in WWE2k14 so that way people could take there caws over to the new game.Again I understand your being upset but You quitting is not going to solve the problem. I believe as long as WWE has Yukes and 2K most over the creative team from THQ over there it's always going to be like this. I personally like the idea of copy a caw and taking it to new game.It's not stealing yes it wrong but really it's just a game. yes you and Krad worked hard on making those CAWS.But most of the caws are Texture modded. that not fair to most of the people who can't do that. if a person can't use what they have in a game to make a Caw then they shouldn't hack or modded it to get what they want from it. That more wrong then copying formulas to a CAW. Bottom Line I'm sorry your quitting. Sorry to see you leave CAW Making.

I understand where you're coming from about the stealing of CAW formulas from past games, but if you recreated your own work this year from what you'd done in past years, wouldn't you knock it out of the park compared to the formula thieves?

all the creations from svr2011 had no textures for ps3....krad and i work countless hours making them. I understand what your saying but the actions of a few ruin it for the rest of us.

Like I said before, I completely understand the frustration, but don't understand your proposed solution of quitting.

He's still going to steal CAW formulas from the past whether you continue making CAWs this year or not. The only difference is he'll get downloads and you won't because you quit. So ultimately, he got exactly what he wanted and is controlling your gaming life.

The only people that matter are us, the people on these sites. We know who the real creators are. Our validation is more valuable than anything the community creations offers. CAWs are stolen and duplicated thousands of times every year, it's going to happen, but it's easier to tell an authentic when it's put beside a chinese knockoff.

Holy sh*t.... I just got an idea. I'm going to make a new thread and I think this will help you out.

i picked up my ball and went home grits...cause i'm childish :)

that's fine people think i care about where my ranking is or how many votes i get...i don't and never have...i can't be more clear about that. I'm still making caws and this doesn't in anyway ruin the game for me. I will still create and use my creations as i see fit.....people like kingofkingofnite are ruining it for you and others.

I have been around posting caws online dating back to smackdown shut your mouth and have been making them from when wwf warzone came out....and i left for over 3 years maybe 4 without a second thought. So i don't crave the attention like some might think.

Now i might not be the best caw maker out there... but honestly what would people do if Krad,Wolfgangjt,Bhangra, JDB Rainalways and any other good or great creator decided one day to just say f#*% it and as you put it took there ball and went home?

Just because we decide to share our creations, doesn't mean we need to be subjected to insults just because we have been wronged and decide to stop posting creations. Being insulted by others for making a choice is more childish don't you think?

Like i said i'm enjoying the game, i'm still making caws for my game, i just chose not to share anymore....is that childish i don't think so. But to each there own

This problem could have easily been sorted by 2K. All they have to do is allow the original creators of caws to tag their work and that tag gets downloaded and re uploaded, so when anyone downloads a caw it will have a tag on the preview that says "originally created by xxxx". Surely this can't be that hard to implement?

Sorry that your work has been stolen. It may not mean very much since I only make one caw a year but it was funny when I would see other versions of my caw with the exact same formulas. It just made me want to push myself to do a little more detail the next year. Also, a lot of people who are on this site know who to look out for when it comes to quality. I hope you come back better than ever.

Even if some sort of system was in place to tag the original, that won't stop people from copying the formula.

I think that isn't such a problem for iceman, as the face morphs for his caws are a rung below the elita caw makers. Iceman's attires are great though and I for one use his caws as a base. I have appreciated his work over the years. Like it has been stated, people know who the original creators are. So thank you Iceman for your contributions.

• 2 weeks later...

Will all,In All i got too say good work buddy and i understand why you leaving i kinda stop making caws too so i feel you there..

But what ever you do in the near feature good luck too everything you do :)

Archived