So debating on buying and I need advice.

Juria

I am considering buying 2K14 for my Xbox360 because I usually do every year, however I have a feeling that my being unable to preorder may have been a blessing in disguise. Basically, what I'm asking is, for all the 360 owners who have this game, what all am I missing? What are the positives and negatives? So far, is this better than WWE 13, or worse?

Thank you for any and all information you can give me.

royal rumble bug for ps3 no entries after participant 13 crashes if you try to restart or quit. Xbox should be fine though

Lol what, that's pitiful. That's a huge bug

It is indeed the biggest problem is it is invariable and not every ps3 owner has expierenced it. Im sure more will as more try out the match type. I have been testing triggers on the match such as custom themes, attires, match pacing, leaving / editing partcipents, match pacing etc

In universe mode i got to entrant 27 and then the last 3 never showed up so instead of quiting / restarting i thought id be clever and select the next match as this is the one i played first on the card. Screen went black and quitting the game made my console restart.

I have reported this to 2k twice 13 entrants nor more in exhibtion and 27 for royal rumble.

It could be console specific I have the original fat ps3 60gb with 25gb remaining.

sold a copy new of wwe 2k14 to a guy with a ps3 slim he has no problems. But he had not used any custom themes, threads, etc he only changed the participents. So i think it could be custom content related in terms of threads, setting attires and themes.

Game wont return my phenom edition at Game so, gonna buy another from asda in case its the disc / game data utility if i get the same problem then ill have to delete the save data. Really hoping more people have this issue cos it would mean it was the game. But at least 2 of us have this issue.

patch notes do often say fixed so and so for bug experienced by SOME users so hoping for 2k to give time and attention to it.

If not then think I might be done with these games untill yukes are out of the picture. Cant keep writing things down, losing data, restarting, multi purchasing etc just to for everything to work the way it should.

Genuinely gutted cos I have a feeling im gonna be told no patch fix for this bug, gotta delete alll and restart and then the bug will still be there.

If anybody has any info on their experience around this bug or fixes they've found please share the more report the better for evryone

I am considering buying 2K14 for my Xbox360 because I usually do every year, however I have a feeling that my being unable to preorder may have been a blessing in disguise. Basically, what I'm asking is, for all the 360 owners who have this game, what all am I missing? What are the positives and negatives? So far, is this better than WWE 13, or worse?

Thank you for any and all information you can give me.

It is definitely better that WWE 13 gameplay wise, and other than that the subtraction of Scramble and Custom titantrons are both unnerving. But overall it's a better game.

I think if I would have played the game early I would have waited it's ok almost good but just bugged to shit and very limited creatively. For me game breaking cos of the Rumble I've got an open ticket with 2k so hopefully I'll get some help. Not holding my breath. I've had to turn off all match replays cos of the the custom music bug repeating. Looking for a Rumble work around fix. More hassle than it worth. Come back SVR 08 / & SVR 10 / wwe12 all is forgiven

The game is super fun I'm on ps3. Gameplay is really smooth and really fluid especially how they walk and go into the moves. The creation suite lacks a little bit but a patch should solve that. Superstar heads is pretty neat for making guys that have a ton of attires like cm punk. Haven't done anything with universe yet though. But overall it's really a deep and fun game. One of the most fun games they put out in a while.

Also I'd suggest you don't buy it, but if you want to, might I suggest Black Friday? Gonna be $40 or less.

Yeah....true. If you're on the fence. Wait a few weeks and get on on Black Friday. The lighter price tag makes it sting a bit less for your ever dwindling dollar. Also consider once you add the DLC...you're back up to 60 pills.

In the end it all comes down to what it's worth to you. Like the other dude above said, 30 Yrs of WM is just like Attitude mode...they removed several things and the creation suite was never touched. The game plays smoother so far, but it's really the same ol shit.

Archived