$$ De Niero Inc.2k14$$$ Update, 2-8-14 Gargano/Sweeney/Devitt/ Uploaded

bobby de niero

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the Adam Cole CAW would look better with the "Sabu" hair. I see what you're going for but I think that hairstyle takes away from the face.

Yes I tried that hair and I made adam cole in wwe12 and this hair suits him better but thanks for the input

Also credit added for PAC apologies my mistake

I think the Adam Cole CAW would look better with the "Sabu" hair. I see what you're going for but I think that hairstyle takes away from the face.

Yes I tried that hair and I made adam cole in wwe12 and this hair suits him better but thanks for the input

Also credit added for PAC apologies my mistake

How about the Jeff Hardy hair? The choice you have now looks off to me and it covers up how good the face looks.

This guy is me laughing at u for having no life

And no creativity if u don't like what I create do better yourself you have been trolling me for two

years now grow up and get a life and quit commenting in my topic its not here to give u a reason to live it's here to show what I create for my self and others to enjoy if U don't like it keep it to yourself or tell your mommy

Back to the caws yes the cc is being lame won't let me download movesets and I have to upload steen and his shirts so I will have enough pt slots

To make outlaw inc I couldn't decide briscoe's or outlaw inc I made briscoe's first outlaw inc will be coming soon for sure

I love that you made PWG attires for Steen, as most people stick to his ROH attires with shorts. It isn't hard to make them into PWG attires, except if I'm trying to make the ones with the um...not sure what to call it. The Steenerico singlet? underneath. The one that has a silhouette of him doing a moonsault on it. Whatever you want to call it, I'm glad that you made it. I will definitely be downloading when I get the game. Side note, do you know if there are tassels similar to the ones he wore at Matt Rushmore, in CAW mode? I kind of want to make that attire just for shits and giggles.

Reference video if you're unsure what I'm talking about:

Start at the 1:16 mark. Actually, watch all of it, if you can. The PWG DVD previews are always awesome

The boot tassels I was also going to make that attire but there are no tassels for the arms

Shame...Another small thing that should be easy to change once downloaded: It looks like Steen gone back to wearing boots and kneepads as opposed to kick pads. At least, in PWG. Haven't followed ROH recently, so I wouldn't know if it's the same there

The boot tassels I was also going to make that attire but there are no tassels for the arms

Shame...Another small thing that should be easy to change once downloaded: It looks like Steen gone back to wearing boots and kneepads as opposed to kick pads. At least, in PWG. Haven't followed ROH recently, so I wouldn't know if it's the same there
ill change it to boots and knee pads

Archived