nCo2k14: Matt and Jeff Hardy...Jeff Hardy now also Uploaded

WolfgangJT

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great work here guys, I DL'ed Matt and he looks better than the previous one I had, Jeff is coming along nicely, keep up the good work on him, I was wondering, will you be doing a TNA slot for Jeff too?

this slot will have long haired painted TNA attires on it. :)

Great work here guys, I DL'ed Matt and he looks better than the previous one I had, Jeff is coming along nicely, keep up the good work on him, I was wondering, will you be doing a TNA slot for Jeff too?

Great! that's awesome to know! How many TNA Attires are you planning on doing?

Two. There will be the one previewed (so people can have a non-painted face version), the SVR2010 painted attire, and two TNA versions on the slot. :)

Any chance that one of those tna attires will have the hardy"faces" entrance shirt as I haven't seen it done on a hardy caw yet? I realize I may be a little late in the game for a request, especially one that envolves another pt fix lol.

Not sure which the second one is AJ is working on, but I know the first of them is this one:

okwi.jpg

Two. There will be the one previewed (so people can have a non-painted face version), the SVR2010 painted attire, and two TNA versions on the slot. :)

Nice! can't wait to see some previews of those attires, how close to completing him are you?

Archived