• Please log in to reply
546 replies to this topic

#41 Dragonscrew

Dragonscrew

Opener

• Members
  • 333 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Cheers fried, i finally got my game sunday, i didnt know about the selecting attires thing so problem solved, super dragon looks so amazing cant wait. thanks

#42 KeithMajors78

KeithMajors78

Jobber

• Members
  • 116 posts
  • Gamertag: KeithMajors

Posted 04 November 2013 - 02:37 PM

Great job Fried looks awesome as usual look forward to him. Looking Forward to your La Parka as well with the extra slots gonna put him in my ECW universe this year. Your stuff is always great stoked to see you back at it.

Edited by KeithMajors78, 04 November 2013 - 02:38 PM.

#43 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 04:12 PM

I know I am salivating with 50 more caw slots... now I can have a proper PWG show, ROH show and NJPW show.

#44 Fried

Fried

Ingobernable

• Members
  • 6,999 posts
  • Gamertag: Friedful
  • Twitter: @Friedful

Posted 04 November 2013 - 08:53 PM

I dunno, from someone who doesn't really download a lot of caws the 100 caws, while long overdue and great for the game, is just a little bit daunting at the same time. heh...

Saying that, I'm enjoying the game so far and have been having some great matches.

Some crappy phone in game pics

10hr28h.jpg

14jw283.jpg

Thanks again for the comments.

#45 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:07 PM

Aye, looks great.... but seeing that pic makes me pissed again we can't have the curb stomp as a sig or finisher... so stupid.

#46 Fried

Fried

Ingobernable

• Members
  • 6,999 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:11 PM

Phoenixsplash has already put up a moveset that I haven't been able to get on to check out as yet but his moveset always makes the caw a lot more fun to play as.

There's also some really great new moves that fit Dragon so well.

r0tgsx.jpg

#47 phoenixsplash420

phoenixsplash420

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

Looks awesome fried! Caveman you don't really need the curbstomp as a finisher or sig anyway. He usually just randomly did it in matches sometimes a few times in a row and he's never pinned anyone with it.I'm saving a sig spot for the standing corkscrew moonsault when dlc is released right now its the running senton his other sig is clothesline from hell for his lariat and his finishers are pscyho driver and barry white driver. I'll post a updated moveset when dlc is released.

#48 Astro Zombie

Astro Zombie

Legend

• Members
  • 8,301 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:25 AM

Could the Meat Hook also work for his lariat? I really like the animation but I'm not sure if it's suitable for Super Dragon. Been a long time since I've watched him work. I really hope that DLC Psycho Driver looks good. Hope it's not an odd animation like the Brainbustahhh. I don't think Generico ever stalled on the rope when he did his.

You have anyone planned following Super Dragon currently? I'd love to see Hayabusa if you're doing him this year. He's another guy you make who's usually a lot better than most.

Edited by Unbreakable138, 05 November 2013 - 12:26 AM.

#49 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 12:57 AM

Looks awesome fried! Caveman you don't really need the curbstomp as a finisher or sig anyway. He usually just randomly did it in matches sometimes a few times in a row and he's never pinned anyone with it.I'm saving a sig spot for the standing corkscrew moonsault when dlc is released right now its the running senton his other sig is clothesline from hell for his lariat and his finishers are pscyho driver and barry white driver. I'll post a updated moveset when dlc is released.

I wanted the curb stomp as a sig because I like the sig effect of slightly slowing down the camera with the thumping  and the sound effect to make it look more brutal.  I just don't understand why that move can't be a sig or a finisher... I hate how there are random moves that can't be selected while other less impactful moves can... like an armdrag?   I can't wait for the DLC... I have asked Bryan every single year to put in the psycho driver lol.  SD mask + Psycho Driver + Standing Corkscrew Moonsault + a decent looking lariat + Fried's excellent caw means Super Dragon is going to be killin' fools in WWE 2k14!

#50 Poe ěhlin

Poe ěhlin

「M・A・D」

• Members
  • 22,212 posts
  • SEN (PS3): XpoeshwinstonX
  • Twitter: @XW1n5t0nX

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:46 AM

It looks superb man.

#51 maskedmaniac

maskedmaniac

Undefeated at Wrestlemania: 0-0

• Members
  • 21,826 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:50 AM

Good stuff again. I'm gonna start on my Mil Mascaras soon as well. I hope to have a tone of lucha/masked wrestlers this year. Hope you make Volador jr this year.

#52 Fried

Fried

Ingobernable

• Members
  • 6,999 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:41 PM

Thanks again guys, I'm just finalising the attires and the first 3 will now have the robe.

28vwrnm.jpg

I grabbed the moveset phoenixsplash made for me and it's really great. 

I honestly don't know for the next caw after Dragon. It should be something lucha though. I quite like the old school tv filters for the early WM arenas, maybe something old school lucha libre.

#53 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 08:47 PM

that looks awesome.... thanks for doing the robes mate.  This is going to be one of my most used caws this year.  

#54 ppczTNA50

ppczTNA50

Opener

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:39 PM

Damn!  Dragon Looks Amazing bro!! looks really great, it will download to my save, finally with 100 slots,I may complete my Save Lucha/Indy/TNA/ECW/Puro! will Xtreme TIger, La Parka and UltimoGuerrero in your plans bro?

#55 Fried

Fried

Ingobernable

• Members
  • 6,999 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 11:53 PM

No worries for the robes. Better to them now rather than have them hang over me like a bad debt. heh...

I should be doing plenty of luchadors once I get Dragon out of the way. I was even planning a whole lucha universe but the Dragon mask is just too cool.

#56 Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Unfrozen Caveman Gamer

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,389 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 12:46 AM

Yeah you just couldn't skip Dragon this year... this is the year we get more of his moves than we have ever had.  This is gonna be the year of the Dragon in my universe!

#57 phoenixsplash420

phoenixsplash420

Lower Midcard

• Members
  • 551 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 01:06 AM

The robes look great man! Can't wait to add him to my universe. Now all I need is a pwg ring. You can kinda make dragon fit a lucha universe he was trained in mexico haha. Any chance of some more pwg masked guys this year? *cough* excalibur*cough* :)

#58 ppczTNA50

ppczTNA50

Opener

• Members
  • 378 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 02:33 AM

I should be doing plenty of luchadors once I get Dragon out of the way. I was even planning a whole lucha universe but the Dragon mask is just too cool.

That's Cool! i love Lucha Caws :cool:

#59 Fried

Fried

Ingobernable

• Members
  • 6,999 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:19 AM

Excalibur is very possible. Taro too. If anyone wants to do a maskless Scorpio Sky I'd be willing to try some pt's for it if they need it.

But pretty sure the next one is a luchacaw.

#60 Kingbdl

Kingbdl

Midcard

• Members
  • 1,538 posts
  • Gamertag: The Viper BDL

Posted 06 November 2013 - 04:32 AM

What ate the tags?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: CMLL, AAA, PWG, NJPW, Lucha Underground, Lucha Libre