Curryboy's CAW Thread - Current Era Hulk Hogan Now on CC!

curryboy2009

With all the nostalgia in WWE 2K14 and the 100 CAW slots this year I decided that this is the year I make a really sizable old school wrestling block!

Rowdy Roddy Piper:

The inclusion of Piper's head in the game made working on making his attires accurate a much stronger priority. I created three attires. I would've done his black-and-white body paint look if I could have done the black paint on the face. Maybe next year?

Attire 1 - Wrestling gear!

131031-2256-34.jpg

131031-2256-42.jpg

131031-2257-04.jpg

Attire 2 - Piper's Pit-style interview gear!

131031-2256-01.jpg

131031-2256-09.jpg

131031-2257-42.jpg

Attire 3 - Wrestlemania Three Boxing Attire!

131031-2300-54.jpg

131031-2301-02.jpg

131031-2301-07.jpg

You can grab Piper off of Community Creations right now! Just search for keyword curryboy2009!

Terry Funk:

Continuing my old school wrestling CAWS . . . here are some pics of Terry Funk!

131105-1720-49.jpg

131105-1727-21.jpg

131105-1725-20.jpg

131105-1721-00.jpg

He's pretty much 90% done. He may get a face tweak but, to be honest, I'm happy with the face seeing as how I did it with no textures. The tights were the best way to simulate the Funk-style tights without textures as well. All in all? I think he looks pretty good!

You can pick Funk up on Community Creations now! Just search curryboy2009!

Current Era Hulk Hogan:

So I wanted a more current Hulk Hogan to use in my Universe mode and what-not. I don't like mixing in young-looking Legends with current WWE Superstars. Personal thing lol. With that in mind I got to work!

131111-1513-48.jpg

Attire 1: Hulkamania Tour

131111-1513-57.jpg

131111-1514-04.jpg

Attire 2: Bound For Glory 2011

131111-1516-45.jpg

Attire 3: TNA General Manager

131111-1517-05.jpg

http://youtu.be/X8_tJJx9juk

Hogan is now on Community Creations! Search curryboy2009!

I'm following this thread. Piper looks good, I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Also, just throwing this out there. Since the game is based on Wrestlemania matches, have you considered making his attire from the first Wrestlemania?

Wrestlemania:

a7RPEGZ.jpg

And don't forget to give Piper his robe as an entrance attire for the boxing match! :P

VlkHXIy.jpg

I'm following this thread. Piper looks good, I look forward to seeing what else you come up with.

Also, just throwing this out there. Since the game is based on Wrestlemania matches, have you considered making his attire from the first Wrestlemania?

Wrestlemania:

a7RPEGZ.jpg

And don't forget to give Piper his robe as an entrance attire for the boxing match! :P

VlkHXIy.jpg

Weirdly enough I watched that match recently and Piper is actually wearing the first attire I gave him! Not sure where you got that picture. I did think of doing a red attire though. He didn't wear it all the time during his WWF days but it's something. :)

http://www.wwe.com/f/styles/ep_trending/public/wysiwyg/image/2013/03/piper.jpg

As for the robe I wanted to do it but you can't put a pattern on it so I left it off. :(

Glad you like and thanks for following!

On Funk, I personally dislike the circle design to make the shirt look wide cut and blend with the skin. The shirt itself is very obviously seen. I think you would be fine to just have the shirt look normal. The circle design is kind of an eyesore.

Other than that though, very nice work.

On Funk, I personally dislike the circle design to make the shirt look wide cut and blend with the skin. The shirt itself is very obviously seen. I think you would be fine to just have the shirt look normal. The circle design is kind of an eyesore.

Other than that though, very nice work.

I appreciate the feedback! I suppose the circle is a different strokes for different folks kind of thing. :)

If you are taking requests, I would like to see a Dory Jr. to go with this and the attires they wore for WrestleMania 2. That Funk looks great...nice job on Piper also...

Hadn't thought of Dory. Might have to give him a go.

WOW well done man, funk looks great!

don't mean to quote goldberg but... who's next? LOL

I'm currently working on a current era Hulk Hogan (tats and all). :)

Will you be doing the natural disasters, papa shango or the road warriors? Piper is great and funk is as well. About to dL em both

The Road Warriors are on my to-do list. :)

Archived