MST3Claye's TNA CAWs - Eli Drake - Final CAW Uploaded!!10/23/15

MST3Claye

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Claye,

Check CC I uploaded a Storm/Gunner t-shirt from shoptna.com I wanted to use it on your Gunner as an entrance attire but all the logos disappear. Perhaps you can reup and edit with the tshirt logo on your end. I'm up for a colab this year me and you doing TNA caws. I can get on CC any tshirt or logo you need. Hit me up on twitter.

Sounds cool, but I have all the Storm and Gunner logos on a back-up save file. Might try to work that out for you when I get done with EY! Which outfit would you want it on?

Added another update with Eric Young. Did some morphing changes.. Mostly the torso height/chest height and leg length.

Thanks for the comments and compliments! Hadn't really thought about doing AJ Styles. I thought Dre did a good job with him, aside for the hair he picked for the current attire. Plus with the news on him with TNA right now.

My suggest on EY is probably the trunks, you can use one smaller ones (as I refer your reference picture as the base) and to put skin-toned designs on his right socks. But that's really a minor thing to do

Its rare to say but right now there's lack of good TNA CAWs on PSN and you sir successfully make me envy.

Archived