Legitimate heat between superstars.

XXX.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can someone find the story about undertaker stopping stone cold or Shawn michaels from walking out of a match? Like he waited at the curtain and made them go back?

i think it was jim cornette that told this one

basically shawn didn't want to drop the title to austin at wm, but taker pretty much made him, he taped up his fists and waited at gorilla position in case he didn't do the job

low and behold shawn dropped the title to austin

According to PWTorch.com, when Brock Lesnar was previously in WWE (nine-years ago) he did not get along with John Cena. Stories from behind the scenes say that Lesnar was not a fan of a young, up and coming Cena. One source actually stated, “Brock absolutely positively hated and detested John Cena!”

Lesnar reportedly bad-mouthed Cena to Vince McMahon many times, especially anytime Cena was doing something being perceived as positive. It is also said that the feelings “came through” if you watch body language in their first pay-per-view match in 2003 at Backlash.

During that match, there are many moves that look sloppy, and at the time it was believed that it may have been an outright intentional lack of cooperation on Lesnar’s part. Some feel that with Cena on the rise, and the animosity that Lesnar felt towards Cena, that it would not have been out of the question for Lesnar to make Cena look green and clumsy. That is a reputation that Cena had at the time, and one that he was working to overcome.

Found this one pretty interesting.

CM Punk and Jeff Hardy... apparently after their feud ended and the latter left the company.

Batista and AJ Styles in 2005 or 2006.

CM Punk and The Miz (although, it's more of an 'I hate you, you respect me' situation).

R-Truth and John Cena in 2008.

Edge and Matt Hardy.

Triple H and Mick Foley in the early 2000's.

Ric Flair and Mick Foley throughout the late 90's and early 2000's.

Edge & Matt Hardy's has got to be the most widely publicized of them all. I still can't believe that they actually worked an angle based on it, cuz if I was Matt I'd have probably legit tried to re-break Edge's neck.

And Lita's. Just saying.

May have been mentioned, but Sin Cara and Alberto Del Rio have heat. It's quite obvious when you see them compete. Del Rio always seems to take liberties with him. (The stiff kick to the hand, unmasking him on Raw once). There's also a story of Sin Cara pulling a gun on Del Rio when they were both in Mexico pre-WWE.

I like how this topic is "legitimate heat between superstars" then people name people who aren't superstars.

Anyways, didn't Melina and Mickie James have heat between each other? Plus Undertaker and Batista? I can't find anything on them, but were mentioned.

Batista has had quite a lot of heat in the past

Booker T

Undertaker

A lot of the wwe divas

I like how this topic is "legitimate heat between superstars" then people name people who aren't superstars.

Anyways, didn't Melina and Mickie James have heat between each other? Plus Undertaker and Batista? I can't find anything on them, but were mentioned.

I posted an article where Undertaker said Batista was horrible because he didn't know in-ring psychology or how to sell. Plus, given that Batista was an egomaniac (from what I've heard, anyway), it'd make sense he and Taker had heat.

Cabana and Cena.

What's the story with that one?

Colt was convinced Cena hated on him for no specific reason when he was in the tryout stages for WWE and tried introducing himself to Cena on multiple occasions only to be brushed off, ignored, or spoken to harshly by John. Cabana talks about it in good spirits though, can't imagine it was as heated as people once thought tbh.

Cabana and Cena.

Colt was convinced Cena hated on him for no specific reason when he was in the tryout stages for WWE and tried introducing himself to Cena on multiple occasions only to be brushed off, ignored, or spoken to harshly by John. Cabana talks about it in good spirits though, can't imagine it was as heated as people once thought tbh.

I laughed so hard at his story about commenting on Cena getting the "old high and tight" and Cena's reaction on The Art of Wrestling. I think he also mentions that Cena was said to be a big fan of Matt Classic, according to Punk. Can't remember if he said that was before or after the alleged beef though

Cabana and Cena.

It was more of a joke that no one bit, lol. But there was some part truth to it. Colt thought Cena hated him when Colt said "hi, nice hair cut" or something like that and Cena gave Colt a funny look and didn't say anything. Since then though, Cena's been very friendly with Colt always complimenting his Matt Classic character.

Cabana and Cena.

I laughed so hard at his story about commenting on Cena getting the "old high and tight" and Cena's reaction on The Art of Wrestling. I think he also mentions that Cena was said to be a big fan of Matt Classic, according to Punk. Can't remember if he said that was before or after the alleged beef though

Dammit, you guys beat me to it. Thanks for answering though :)

Archived