White Leather Jacket's Showcase 2K14 (Bull Dooley Updated)

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That's cool take all the time you want. :) Anyway here's Kross. He's my big 7'4" 480lbs. Giant. His gimmick is of a convicted inmate, which I've been doing since 2010 just got to do more work on him, also Brock has his tattoo's which I might just use back on Kross. :)

2hghatu.jpg

1zev7l4.jpg

Kross, born to, a prostitute who resented his interference in her business, abused him viciously. At age 10, he was cruelly abused by two bullies and attacked them, partially blinding one with the bully's own lit cigarette, and became a ward of the state. During those high school years, at age 16, Kross was informed of his mother's gruesome murder; her pimp force-fed her a bottle of Drano until she died in agony. Kross's reaction consisted of only a single word: "Good." The years that followed his pain and torment grew, the only love he knew was given to him from a neighborhood girl, mostly outta pity. At first, then it grow to a strong bond between the two. The girl was kidnapped, so Kross went searching for her and found her captor's vacant hideout. A cursory inspection revealed, to his horror, that the girl had been murdered, butchered, and fed to two German shepherd dogs. In the face of this atrocity, Kross' mind snapped. He killed the dogs with a meat cleaver and waited for the kidnapper. When the man returned, he wordlessly chained him to a pipe, ignoring his claims of innocence, then placed a hacksaw near him and set the house on fire. Finally speaking, he told the terrified man that he would not have time to cut through his restraints before the fire killed him. Thus this became the outlet for that pain. Kross fled to South America, where he landed in prison after an altercation at a bar with a drunk. Now he sits waiting for the time to slowly pass, as the pain one again fills his body and soul. Sitting there thinking of the past and what the present would have been like if his life had started better he fades off to sleep thinking of what the future will bring, and of his father..... The wrestler.

It was the sharp, metallic report echoing through the silent passages that drew him back to wakefulness. His eyes flew open, and he rose to stare around at his surroundings for the source of the disturbance. There was no light here, but that hadn’t been a problem since he’d changed. Even in the pitch black he could see the grimy granite slabs of the floor, the damp and pitted stone ceiling that was starting to crack with age, and the gloomy dank walls that harbored the alcoves.

Another clang echoed down to him, and another. It was the rhythmic drumming of picks on stone. And there were voices up there as well, human voices. They were sounds that hadn’t reached his ears in a very long time; he’d almost forgotten what they sounded like. Not that it mattered, for his circumstances had changed considerably since his unfortunate incarceration in this place. These newcomers – intruders – meant nothing to him. Perhaps they even knew the ones that had abandoned him down here, those backstabbing louts who had left him behind for dead so long ago.

Yet another ringing echo spiraled downward, louder this time. The intruders sounded as though they were making progress. He wondered if the price of a life had risen at all since he’d been abandoned, been forgotten. The normally still and reeking air brought new scents to his nostrils, and he felt the faintest whisper of a breeze against his clammy skin. The voices now echoed down to him, yet the walls of the passages still distorted their meaning sufficiently for their words to be lost. He stretched, and the muscles in his limbs flexed responsively. Strength that had never been his as a mere man was granted him during his incarceration and it would be the instrument of his revenge. He had been human once, in a time so distant that he could barely remember it. He hadn’t been anybody of note, before he was placed in this place; he knew this day would come.

The ringing had stopped, to be replaced with the scraping rasp of boot over stone. Deep within, the hunger snarled longingly, and the once-man’s predatory instincts began to come to the fore. Out of sight he waited, lurking in a shadowy alcove around the corner. They were only two this would be easy. Concealed within the alcove, he waited. Motionless and muscles tensed. Adrenaline surged through his powerfully built limbs; they will regret their decision to disturb my rest. I hunger, and I will not be satisfied until their blood flows.

The first blow was savage, brutal. He leapt, crashing into the closest one from the side, his fists gauging great chunks from the man’s face. His first victim was on the floor, screaming and crawling blindly, but the man’s comrade was still standing. With a sense of self-preservation that was almost admirable, the pitiful human abandoned all thought of anything but getting away from Kross, and fled in the direction he’d come from, shrieking at the top of his lungs.

Not so fast, snarled Kross! He turned from his first victim and slashed out at the second with his teeth, clamping down upon the man’s outstretched arm as it passed. Both man and monster wailed as one in agony; the man as his arm was pierced, and Kross in painful surprise as the silver ring on the man’s hand was thrust against the roof of his mouth. Snarling viciously, he released his second victim, who stumbled back and fled through the door to the outside world. Kross spat, the noxious drool mixing with the tainted and now bloodstained puddles on the floor. Now he was free, Kross decided to return to his family's old business, Wrestling. This would be a good way to flush the desire to maim from his body, as this was his one consuming passion, to inflict pain on other humans. Kross reflecting on his imprisonment for the last 15 yrs here in an Argentinean prison. Sitting in the hole for most of them, had affected him, in ways that no human should have endured. His violent nature had imprisoned him here, but had also set him free, now it would give him his outlet he would need to purge what lay within his very soul. Kross smiled a little grin,” Heed my words, for here comes the age of the sword and the axe, the age of the wolfish storm.
Here comes the Time of the White Cold and White Light, the Time of Madness and Contempt, the Time of Ending.
And your world will die away slow, frozen in ice and covered with snow.

His attire back a few years ago also.

f0dahy.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Brutusmaximus:

2ily0sz.jpg

Highly based on 3X's Legionarius. I've always liked his CAW so I though I'd have a try at my own Roman / Spartan.

The PT work is by DEADTHING79 but changed a lot by me, so credit to him. I need a first name for this CAW and not sure on the last name yet. So what do you guys think?

Hope this is cool with you 3X. :)

Archived