What was your most recent match?

LuisTX85

I made this thread for '13 and am now making it for 2K14,So if you have the game what has been your latest match?

For me..

3-Way Online Match

My created self vs an original caw vs Brock Lesnar,There was some major lag in the beginning but then it ran great and was actually a pretty damn good 3 way match

• Replies 483
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bret Hart vs HBK in mania mode. Normal seems fairly easy, but still not too easy. Feeling like normal plays like legendary did in 13. Only have it on normal to get the unlockables for my universe. First exhibition type match I'm doing is defeat the streak, trying to figure out who I want to do it as

Universe mode, Hart Foundation vs. Million Dollar Corporation (Bundy and Andre). I played as Bundy, and Bret was eliminated rather quickly, and Andre ended up getting counted out, Bundy and Neidhard fought for another 20 minutes (couldnt gain a finisher no matter what, it was wierd) and Anvil finally got the pinfall. Pretty epic.

One on One Online

Bret Hart(me)vs Randy Orton(an online homie of mine)

F'n awesome and epic match that I won with the sharpshooter,We had tons of matches and this was the last one of the night as well as one of the best ones,It was also even 100% lag free!

Archived