Created a Nitro Arena (98)

tom zenk has a posse

That's like when you try to put one logo on the stage floor, it automatically pastes two more on both sides of it.

You can actually change this!

Once you apply those logos on stage, it should free up another section called 'Stage Logo Options' (I THINK that's what it's called). You can then decide how many it uses and what side.

That's like when you try to put one logo on the stage floor, it automatically pastes two more on both sides of it.

Once you apply those logos on stage, it should free up another section called 'Stage Logo Options' (I THINK that's what it's called). You can then decide how many it uses and what side.

Is that something new in 2K14?

• 3 weeks later...

Is that something new in 2K14?

Not sure - think it was in '13!

My friend pointed it out the other day, and pointed out that it was always grayed out for him. I then realised what it probably did, added a stage logo, and viola - the option was suddenly usable!

When I rented 2K14, I didn't notice anything like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Archived