[Xbox360 & PS3] WWE 2K14 Save Editor (Hacking Tool) By KG971

White Leather Jacket

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hacker-T on 360haven.com created a mod tool and he doesn't charge money for it. I'd be wary of people offering goods for payment.

Can you insert jpg images for pt tool without a jtag xbox, like we could last year with brienj editor?

Wait, what?

Brienj's editor could do this last year for retail?

Just saying, PUR3 RAF3X wont be making any tool this year.

Hope somebody makes a tool for textures, because it's the only way to really get a full use of superstar head.

Hope also to find a way of puting logos on sleeves, so daniel bryan jackets are doable

Honestly who cares about stuff like that? I want to be able to fix game mechanics first. Priorities people.

Hope somebody makes a tool for textures, because it's the only way to really get a full use of superstar head.

Hope also to find a way of puting logos on sleeves, so daniel bryan jackets are doable

Honestly who cares about stuff like that? I want to be able to fix game mechanics first. Priorities people.

True enough what u are saying about priorities but can u really blame ppl for wanting to do subtle things such as that? The CAW mode is rather dated and limited so it's understandable that they want to add textures and such to expand it a little.

I can't really trust the hacking skills of a guy who puts a long ass Naruto intro at the start of his videos. Guy's gotta be like 13 years old.

Hey, i'm 20 years old and I enjoy me some naruto viewing every once in a while...

.... But yeah, I've not seen anyone who uses naruto footage alone that isnt either an abridger or a child.

True enough what u are saying about priorities but can u really blame ppl for wanting to do subtle things such as that? The CAW mode is rather dated and limited so it's understandable that they want to add textures and such to expand it a little.

Oh I can definitely understand wanting to make things as updated as possible. My response is more towards the last sentence the person wrote and not towards trying to update CAW.

It's just that I see a bit too much responses on this and other sites where people are talking about hacking and only brings up the minor things. It sort of feels like some people priorities are "Who cares about unlocking Ultimate Warrior and other wrestlers, new moves, making women real wrestlers again and fixing CAF so it does proper damage like a finisher instead of a regular move? I want to be able to first change Edge's haircut and give wrestlers their more update colours and logos."

Quick heads up for 360 players:

download the highest rated "Chyna" and you will get an editable female CAW who can wrestle males.

Thanks. I had her downloaded (assuming you are talking 13 vice 2k14, and I didnt even think about editing her to replace my other caws. Now my CAWS can be World Champions!

Oh I can definitely understand wanting to make things as updated as possible. My response is more towards the last sentence the person wrote and not towards trying to update CAW.

It's just that I see a bit too much responses on this and other sites where people are talking about hacking and only brings up the minor things. It sort of feels like some people priorities are "Who cares about unlocking Ultimate Warrior and other wrestlers, new moves, making women real wrestlers again and fixing CAF so it does proper damage like a finisher instead of a regular move? I want to be able to first change Edge's haircut and give wrestlers their more update colours and logos."

Yeah you're somewhat right.

Anyways you can now upload textures. Many cawers do it now.

I can't really trust the hacking skills of a guy who puts a long ass Naruto intro at the start of his videos. Guy's gotta be like 13 years old.

To each his own, I guess. This is the second year in a row I've bought his mod tool, and it suits my needs just fine. Granted, Brienj's tool did more stuff, but I'm not nuts about having to sign up for and post in a forum I don't care about (360Haven) just to be able to use the thing.

Haven't had any trouble contacting him or getting him to respond, either. I contacted him about a bug I found and he had it fixed in about a day.

Yeah you're somewhat right.

Anyways you can now upload textures. Many cawers do it now.

Are hack tools already available? Where do I get them? First time I ever hacked something for the PS3. First things first, I have to unlock all the DLC then make women male gender. This will be used for both awesome and funny matches.

It seems that it's available now. And according him you can import YOUR OWN IMAGES on a retail xbox.

I was hoping for this things, since nobody wants to take a proper use of superstar heads and i'm not good at paint tool

KG did this last year too, only the few impatient or clueless people would actually pay for his tool! I don't think he's right either, about retail PS3s, as last year there was a way of unlocking your save / adding PTs on a normal console.

Not to be impatient or something but neither PURE RAFEX nor Brienj are going to make a tool this year. Only Tekken and i don't jave jtag.

• 3 weeks later...

I sent kj a message asking for his paypal adress so I could send payment.. Havent gotten a responce yet unfortunately. .

I hear rumors of a ps4 jailbreak going on already! Im guessing someone. Will figure out a way to jtag or hack a xbox one sooner or later.

We as a community have the possibility to have the best wrestling game money can buy by having all the stuff we do with mods etc.

I am *censored*ed presently because I dont have a jtagged xbox. But I dont let that discourage me in helping the best I can with logos and other things I can do for the community through my deviantart page.

I am a big wcw fan and when ibsaw old dudes wcw nitro arena and wolfpack savage I was ready to cry literally because the possibility of a game qith everything I could ever want isnt possible right now until I get a jtagged xbox.

Maybe one day they will try and make a wwe vs wcw vs ecw game for the new consoles that will have 200 characters and 10 different outfits with endless possibilities for colors and combos.

Until that day we are stuck with mods and retail guys like myself are stuck with nothing I suppose.

I dont know which I will go with personally.. A jtagged xbox or a jailbroke ps3... Decisions decisions..

Anyway, sorry for the rant. Im just a frustrated gamer for now.

It seems that it's available now. And according him you can import YOUR OWN IMAGES on a retail xbox.

I was hoping for this things, since nobody wants to take a proper use of superstar heads and i'm not good at paint tool

KG did this last year too, only the few impatient or clueless people would actually pay for his tool! I don't think he's right either, about retail PS3s, as last year there was a way of unlocking your save / adding PTs on a normal console.

Not to be impatient or something but neither PURE RAFEX nor Brienj are going to make a tool this year. Only Tekken and i don't jave jtag.

I'm sure Pur3 Raf3x will, he kinda teased it in KG's topic at the other forum.

you have to pay for it because it allows non jtag users to inject textures on retail he is not scamming u and brien j last 1 he made for retail is svr 2010's injector on retail so he was a bust afterwards.

You watch your mouth. brien j spent countless hours working on his tools which were free. He didn't ask for one cent (although users had the option to donate to him). KG charged ridiculous amounts of money for tools that other people made a lot better than KG did. I have to give him props this year though. He actually released something that people would pay for in an instant.

you have to pay for it because it allows non jtag users to inject textures on retail he is not scamming u and brien j last 1 he made for retail is svr 2010's injector on retail so he was a bust afterwards.

You watch your mouth. brien j spent countless hours working on his tools which were free. He didn't ask for one cent (although users had the option to donate to him). KG charged ridiculous amounts of money for tools that other people made a lot better than KG did. I have to give him props this year though. He actually released something that people would pay for in an instant.

To be fair, brienj actually did have a tool that people had to pay for. The moveset editor for 2011 needed to be payed for after he got way to much heat for people using it to cheat, so he charged for it to cut down on the cheaters.

I ended up shelling out for it. Mostly because i'm impatient and didn't feel like waiting to see if pure or brienj were gonna get back in the game.

Info on it says it can unlock warrior and taker, anyone who has the editor able to confirm that works?

Archived