HFM's CAWs (Jeff Hardy 2 Attires + News)

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So just to let you all know, I can upload textures (basically). I'm unsure if I'll be able to do it myself from now on or if I'll need someone to do a few steps for me but regardless, I uploaded a Jeff Hardy face texture (transparent) today. Did it from my alt account, HighFlyingManiac, and I'm sure it won't be my last texture upload. If you want to find anything from either account, just search "ZDCEnigma". My alt account will be strictly to upload textures by the way.

Since I got the final piece of the puzzle for my Jeff Hardy CAW, I can finally finish him! My 1st Jeff will be based on this year and maybe a bit of last year as well. Already have some ideas but feel free to give suggestions. The Jeff after this 1 will be based on is WWE run from 2008-09.

As I said in the update, I'll probably reapply the face texture so it looks better. Plus, my camera sucks so it desn't look as good as it does in the game. As for the shirt, you can easily change it yourself once I uploaded the CAW so it's not really an issue. I plan to go back and tweak the face a bit but there's not much that need to be done imo.

Going to show updated pics soon. Reapplied the face texture and made some morphing tweaks and it looks pretty good imo. Also redid the TNA 6-6-2013 attire so I'll provide pics of that attire as well.

Felt like taking a shot at my own face texture (following Defract's tutorial from WWE'13). It doesn't really look like Jeff but Defract mentioned that they look much better on a CAW. Reason being is that all facial aspects match up with the default CAW perfectly. At least, that's what Defract said. Haven't tested it for myself so I have no idea how true that is, I don't even know if my texture will look anything like Jeff's actual face lol. Anyways, here it is for anyone curious...

01y0.png

• 4 weeks later...

Figured I should let everyone now what's currently going on. I haven't touched in WWE2K14 in a while and I'm not sure when I'll get back into it. Going to go back on it soon and see if I feel like creating anything (probably will). I also have a collab with SEV planned so that's something that should get me motivated to create again. Since I'm able to upload textures, that's something else that might get me into the creating mood.

^ I'm still in Brisbane. I'll be back on the 14th.

Right, forgot about that. I'll probably start working on some of the logos. As for the textures, they're going to have to wait until February (unless I free up enough slots for the current batch by placing some logos in 1 slot).

Archived