HFM's CAWs (Jeff Hardy 2 Attires + News)

High Flying Maniac

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can you please update the first post when your work is available on CC? You always do a great Jeff Hardy every year especially with the move set. Face needs a little more work. I know he has high arc on his eyebrows that looks like a female. Sometimes it was shaved with a pattern. I hope you late WWE/TNA attires.

^^^ Sure thing. I'll try to keep the OP as updated as possible. I keep going back to Jeff's face and keep finding new areas to edit so it's slowly coming together. Might use the eyebrows with the shaved pattern but I kind of prefer what I have now since it's how he has them currently. Will be doing WWE 2008-09 and TNA 2010-present. For anyone curious, I plan on making his BFG 2013 attire. If you don't know that attire, it's this 1 -> http://bit.ly/Hzaj8S

Obviously I'll be doing a lot more attires lol.

^^^ I assume you mean this attire, right? -> http://bit.ly/1gfxe88

Will more than likely make that attire, along with others, after I decide to start making PT logos for the attires.

That's actually my favorite attire of Punk's, I can't wait to see it when it's finished. Definitely jumping on some of those attires though, they look great man.I can't wait to use 'em.

^^^ I assume you mean this attire, right? -> http://bit.ly/1gfxe88

Will more than likely make that attire, along with others, after I decide to start making PT logos for the attires.

That's actually my favorite attire of Punk's, I can't wait to see it when it's finished. Definitely jumping on some of those attires though, they look great man.I can't wait to use 'em.

Glad to hear it and that's 1 of my favorite attires as well. Probably will try to make it within a week or so.

when are you going to upload the cm punk. rr13 and mitb attires?? ss13 attire is amazing

Sometime today. I'll leave a post once they're uploaded. And Thanks.

Well if you're planning to put a hoodie on him you can delete some layers for the designs on the trunks to add it that's what I did. Not noticeable since the hoodie covers most of his trunks anyway.

Didn't really think of that lol.

Are you taking requests? How about CM Punk's MITB 2011 attire? Or any CM Punk attire with the Best In The World shirt. :)

I wonder if anyone bothered to add CM Punk's Pepsi tattoo on Superstar Heads. :)

That should be easy since I already made his MITB 2013 attire and they're basically the same thing lol. I'm waiting to see if us PS3 users can use textures again this year and if we can, I assume someone will upload his Pepsi and Cobra tattoos.

Wow that punk attire is great.

Thanks. Probably will redo them with PT logos so I can add entrance attires.

Just as a heads up, I think I'm going to redo some of these attires today using PT logos. If I do, I'll add entrance attires and re-upload them.

Are you taking requests? How about CM Punk's MITB 2011 attire? Or any CM Punk attire with the Best In The World shirt. :)

I wonder if anyone bothered to add CM Punk's Pepsi tattoo on Superstar Heads. :)

That should be easy since I already made his MITB 2013 attire and they're basically the same thing lol. I'm waiting to see if us PS3 users can use textures again this year and if we can, I assume someone will upload his Pepsi and Cobra tattoos.

Wow that punk attire is great.

Thanks. Probably will redo them with PT logos so I can add entrance attires.

Just as a heads up, I think I'm going to redo some of these attires today using PT logos. If I do, I'll add entrance attires and re-upload them.

NIIIICE! Imagining the combination of Punk's Superstar Heads attires with the correct tattoos.. FINALLY A CORRECT VERSION OF PUNK! Totally awesome. Also, if you re-do some of the attires today using PT logos and all that, I'll definitely re-download. I've been sticking to 30 Years of WM to unlock everything first but I'd totally love to use some of those Punk attires in Universe. Looking forward to it.

Some Minor Updates

• Made/uploaded a new version of Jeff Hardy's goatee as well as the older version.
  • Downloaded a Pepsi logo for Punk and it looks pretty good on Punk. It'll work until a texture comes out (assuming we can use textures on PS3 again)
  • Found out an awesome glitch that'll give me a few extra layers for Punk attires. If you place any kind of logo on the left leg of the new CM Punk style boots, it'll duplicate on the right side! Need to make sure it sticks when playing a match and if it does, I can only use 3 layers instead of 6 (for example). Hope it all works out and this doesn't get patched)

Archived