HFM's CAWs (Jeff Hardy 2 Attires + News)

High Flying Maniac

Okay so normally I only make Matt and Jeff Hardy but I'm expanding and starting to make others. Made John Morrison last year and I thought it turned out good but I couldn't upload him (will make him this year though). So I'm asking all of you; who would you like me to make? Not only that but what attires/eras would you like for Matt and Jeff? I'll post pics of just the basic morphing 1st and see if you think I should keep or scrap. I'm not promising I'll get to all the requests but it depends on how things go with this thread lol.

If you haven't already, here's my thread for WWE '13 just to get a better understanding of what to expect -> http://bit.ly/1aefLKR

CAWs

WWE (current)

01. Alex Riley
02. Alicia Fox
03. Bray Wyatt
04. Cameron
05. Curtis Axel (using Gamevolt's)
06. Erick Rowan
07. Evan Bourne
08. Goldust
09. Jey Uso
10. Jimmy Uso
11. Luke Harper
12. Naomi
13. Tyson Kidd

WWE (alumni)

01. Beth Phoenix
02. David Hart Smith
03. Eve
04. John Morrison

pvka.jpg

05. Kelly Kelly
06. Maria
07. Matt Hardy
08. Melina
09. Michelle McCool
10. Rob Van Dam (using Petchy's)
11. Shelton Benjamin
12. Ted DiBiase Jr.
13. Victoria/Tara

TNA (current)

01. AJ Styles
02. Austin Aries
03. Bobby Roode
04. Brooke
05. Chris Sabin
06.Christopher Daniels
07. Gail Kim
08. James Storm
09. Jeff Hardy

4wlz.jpg

10. Kazarian
11. Mr. Anderson
12. Sting
13. Velvet Sky

Superstar Heads

CM Punk

sz2i.jpgjsl2.jpgwtv2.jpg2zev.jpg

Uploaded to CC

- Jeff Hardy Goatee (2 different versions)

- CM Punk SummerSlam 2013 attire (non paint tooled version)

- CM Punk Royal Rumble 2013 attire (non paint tooled version)

- CM Punk MITB 2013 attire (non paint tooled version)

- CM Punk Royal Rumble 2012 attire (non paint tooled version)

- Jeff Hardy Face Paint Template

- CM Punk SummerSlam 2013 attire logos (3 in total)

- CM Punk Halloween attire logos (3 in total)

- Jeff Hardy Face Paint 01 (the 1 in Update 08/11/2013)

- Jeff Hardy Face Paint 02 (Turning Point 2011)

- Jeff Hardy Face Paint 03 (Last WWE Match) *redid my old face paint pixel by pixel except for parts I can fill in*

- Jeff Hardy Armband Design (2 in total)

- CM Punk Survivor Series 2013 Attire Logos (3 in total)

- Jeff Hardy Transparent Face Texture (uploaded from my alt account, HighFlyingManiac)

You can find everything I uploaded, including from my alt account, just by searching "ZDCEnigma".

CM Punk Halloween Attire Preview

Started PT'ing some logos for CM Punk's attire and decided to do his Halloween attire since a lot of people seem to want it and it hasn't been made much. I originally downloaded a logo from CCs for the kickpads but I made quite a few changes, so credit to whoever uploaded them (will get their PSN later). I'm pretty satisfied with how it turned out and I'm over the moon considering this only used up 35 layers while before, I used up all 64. Don't have an entrance attire yet as I'm deciding to wait until his shirt logo gets uploaded that he wore with this, or just make a replacement with a different shirt.. Hope I did the logo justice being I'm working with 128x128 logos.

i2cs.jpg

6 CM Punk Attires *2 are redoes*

Made some new attires, redid some old ones and working on even more attires. I hope to added entrance gear to most, if not all, of the attires I do once the proper logos are uploaded. Might upload these as is and just re-upload them with entrance gear once I add it. Let me know what you think.

SummerSlam 2013 Attire (w/ paint tool logos)

apsw.jpg

Money in the Bank 2013 Attire (w/ paint tool logos)

istl.jpg

Blue/Orange/White Attire

zh0i.jpg

Royal Rumble 2010 Attire

iz2q.jpg

WrestleMania 28 Attire

i90s.jpg

Survivor Series 2013 Attire

sx8o.jpg

1st 4 Jeff Hardy Face Paints

Decided to show the face paints I've done thus far (2 of which I showed already). The last WWE match face paint and the Final Resolution 2011 face paint are both redone via pixel by pixel (they were my old ones, not someone else's btw). I've made some changes and I believe they look better. Let me know what you think so I can improve lol. They look better on the TV as my camera is pretty crappy.

snty.jpg

Jeff Hardy 2 Attires + News

Just in case any of you missed my post on the last page, I can upload textures now! (basically lol). I still need so assistance from someone with a jailbroken PS3 but it doesn't seem like they have to do much so I don't think I'll have trouble finding someone to help me out whenever I want to upload a texture. I already uploaded a transparent face texture for Jeff Hardy for anyone interested. I'd like to say thanks to Kim666 and RoKaDiTz for the help as well. Any textures I upload will be from an alt account, HighFlyingManiac. You can still use the search tag "ZDCEnigma" to find content from both accounts.

Okay, now to show you all the 1st 2 attires I made for Jeff Hardy. The 1st attire is pretty basic as people always make attires with face paint. For people like me, they'll want a basic attire to use in Universe mode as Jeff never wears the same face paint more than once. The 2nd attire, however, is based off of when Jeff fought Bully Ray in a Ladder match. The neck paint was made with in game logos as I reached the PT limit. So let me know what you think. Sorry for the picture quality by the way.

Just a heads up, I think I might re-apply the face texture so it looks better. It's just that I think it looked better last year so I'm just wondering what I should do.

Attire 1 (basic)

q6c6.jpg

Attire 2 (6/6/2013)

xx3m.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely love having Matt and Jeff in my universe. I love the TNA heel Jeff Hardy look, but generally prefer WWE Matt Hardy. I think his Version 1 attire is awesome.

The folks I'd like to see are plentiful. John Morrison is definitely at the top of my list. I'm gonna be looking for Curtis Axel, the Wyatts and the Usos first to round out my current roster first.

Loved your CAWs in 2013, so I'll be keeping an eye out for what you do for 2014.

Will be doing both of those eras for Matt and Jeff at some point along with many other eras. Downloaded a great Curtis Axel last year but I think I'll take a shot at him as well as The Usos. Not sure how well I'll do with the Wyatts but I'll still make an attempt.

Other people I'll be attempting...

- Alicia Fox

- Cameron

- Naomi

- Evan Bourne

- Tyson Kidd

- Eve

- Kelly Kelly

- Melina

- Michelle McCool

- Rob Van Dam

- Shelton Benjamin

- Ted DiBiase Jr.

- Victoria/Tara

- AJ Styles

- Austin Aries

- Gail Kim

- James Storm

- Sting

These are some of the people I'll want to create once the game is out but there's a chance I might not do all of them. And as I said, I'm open to try anyone really.

You're great with facepaint, DEFINITELY give the Uso's a go!

Glad my hard work with the face paints are being appreciated lol. Definitely going to make the Usos as I need more tag teams in my universe.

For anyone curious, I'll add pics of attires I make with Superstar Heads in here as well. Can't remember if we can upload anything made with Superstar Heads but if we can I'll upload them as well. Here's hoping CCs actually works great this year.

Well..since you're all good with the face paint, I will need a Vampiro for 2014, too.

Feel up to the task?

Don't really know him but I looked him up on Google Images and I think I'd be up to try. Hoping I'll be able to mod, or whatever the term is, this year. Will help with people that have hard to make logos.

can u try tna daffney

I'll probably take a shot. Have a lot of free time on my hands so I'll be able to create a lot more than than previous years.

What about legends in retrospect for WM mode? Kurt Angle, Jimmy Snuka, Big Bossman., Dudleyz. Bottom line, wrestlers left out for WM mode would be a great addition to the game. I still have have WWE 13 if you need ref pics especially for the Usos in threads.

I'll take that into consideration and that won't be needed. I still have every WWE game for PS1, PS2 and PS3 so I can do that myself. Thanks for the offer though.

Very impressive list! I won't be able to do any for 2 weeks sadly due to time constraints :/

I was aiming for many you've got up there, so i'll put my intended ones for those on my list that you haven't got there, in case you like the look of one or two, as it seems like you know your stuff! Lot of the first ones are NXT :)

Owen Heart
Dudley Boyz
Legion of Doom!
Trish
Paige (yes pretty please, badly need to fill out the divas :D)

Bo Dallas
Sami Zayn
MVP
Adrian Neville
Leo Kruger
Kassius Ohno
Richie Steamboat

Kaval

I understand if you want to skip these next 2 below completely, no need for a comment. I only think about them in their WWE context :)
Chyna

Chris Benoit

Here are the other's I am considering as low/mid carders to fill out the ranks. If any names strike your fancy. I like to have low stat wrestlers and high stat wrestlers in universe mode because I play a low card wrestler or tag team myself that gradually improves in stats.

Corey Graves

Alex Riley
Sasha Banks
Naomi
Bryon Saxton

William Regal
British Bulldog
Michael Tarver

Derek Bateman
Percy Watson
Conor O'Brian
Maxine
Lucky Cannon

Jeff Jaret

Travis Tomanko
Sunny
Sable

Bully Ray
Matt Morgan
Brooke Hogan
Kid Kash
Douglas Williams

Thanks for reading and any you like the look of. I'll obviously be having a shot at a lot of these but my list this year is very full :D

As you've not seen much NXT - Here is a really short 3 minute Paige vs Sofia match that was pretty decent. Not that I am biased :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W61jqs-GfpU

Pretty cool list you got there Karrade. Although, you should probably make your own separate thread instead of posting in someone else's. It's fine though since it doesn't seem like you've been around these forums much. Just felt like I'd let you know for next time.

Already got an early build of my Jeff Hardy so comments and suggestions are welcome. Feel free to criticize as this is only an early build so any help is good with me as long as, you know, it's helpful lol. Sorry for the bad quality by the way, best I can do.

wl69.jpg

The face looks like it use a bit of tweaking IMO. Something about the eyes and mouth just seem, odd to me.

I see what you mean. Plan on going back and thoroughly go through each facial feature and make tweaks. Thanks for the feedback.

Felt like doing something with Superstar Heads so I decided to try and make his SummerSlam 2013 attire. Really glad I did as I think it looks fantastic. Believe it or not, I actually didn't use any paint tool logos. The fact they added the star design in with WWE logos helped a lot. I noticed the boots they added (CM Punk's) looked off and that's when I realized the to middle lines were too far apart. So I covered them up and added new ones in the proper place. You can still see where the original lines were but it isn't that noticeable in a match. So feel free to give your thoughts and opinions. Probably going to upload this tomorrow for anyone curious.

sz2i.jpg

I was posting that there in case you were going to, or were able to do any of them. Even one or two of your favorites from that list would help.

I'll be away for a couple of weeks most likely and not have access, no point in me doubling up from someone whose got experience.

Cheers mate.

Sorry, misunderstood your post. Thought you were just listing who you were going to make lol.

From you're list, I may attempt to make...

Dudley Boyz (wouldn't count too much on doing this)

Trish (said I'd make her in post #8)

Paige

Bo Dallas

Sami Zayn

MVP

Adrian Neville

Leo Kruger

Kassius Ohno

Richie Steamboat

Kaval

Chris Benoit

Corey Graves

Alex Riley (he's in my list in the OP)

Naomi (same as Alex Riley)

Derek Bateman

Conor O'Brian

Maxine

Lucky Cannon

Jeff Jarrett

Bully Ray

Matt Morgan

Douglas Williams

Dude, your CM Punk attire for SummerSlam is insanely awesome. I think you should update OP with the Punk pics so people will see them from the start and be all "SO AWESOME" and then be like "this can't wait, gotta have it" but yeah.. dude, it looks freaking great. What other attires are you planning on doing for Punk? I'd love to see a Halloween attire done.. the black/orange tights with webs and spiders on the sides. When I get my game though, I'll definitely be downloading your Punk no doubt.

One question though, when I download from CC, it'll save your Punk as a CAW and not an alt. attire, right?

@Virulent Viper: Thanks and yeah, I'm going to update the OP with pics and whatnot. I also made Punk's Royal Rumble 2013 and MITB 2013 attires and I'll post pictures sometime today. As for it being a CAW or alt attire on CCs, I have no clue. If I can't upload attires then I assume I can upload it as a CAW and then who ever downloads it can edit it and save it as an alt attire. That's just my assumption though.

@Kartik Kannan: Thanks. I'll more than likely start doing attires that will need PT sooner or later. And I figured it was about time I do more than just Matt and Jeff especially since I have much more free time than I did in previous years lol.

@Virulent Viper: Thanks and yeah, I'm going to update the OP with pics and whatnot. I also made Punk's Royal Rumble 2013 and MITB 2013 attires and I'll post pictures sometime today. As for it being a CAW or alt attire on CCs, I have no clue. If I can't upload attires then I assume I can upload it as a CAW and then who ever downloads it can edit it and save it as an alt attire. That's just my assumption though.

@Kartik Kannan: Thanks. I'll more than likely start doing attires that will need PT sooner or later. And I figured it was about time I do more than just Matt and Jeff especially since I have much more free time than I did in previous years lol.

Ooooh okay, cool. I'm looking forward to seeing the Royal Rumble and MITB attires. That's a good idea, actually. Uploading it as a CAW and then see if others can save it as an alt.. that never even came to mind . Good idea.

^^^ I just made his Royal Rumble 2012 attire so now that's 4 so far just as a heads up. When I upload it though, it will only have 1 attire. When editing an attire, it shows you can create more attires for that slot but I believe it's only like that if you had it as a CAW and not an attire.

Without using PT logos, I'm a bit limited to what attires I can make. I can't really make any attires where the stars are bright as for some reason, the star logo in the game can't go that bright. Also, I can't make attires where the back of the boots aren't black (just the way the boots are designed). However, I'll probably start using PT logos after a while, just stating what I can do for now.

Archived