Got the game! Providing HD Pics & Videos!

Disordo

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

CAW mode

Diva CAW mode

What Obsessed said! ^_^

Would like to know if there are new Hair, Tops, Boots, Underwear or other stuff and if they finally added something with Glitter or Fur.

Also if any new logos were added.

Thanks a lot in advance! :)

Just do this. Pick Santino, play in a match against John Cena in legend difficulty, and then tell us if you won or lost and in how much time.

I did win but it took me almost 30 minutes to win. The AI is a lot better now!

wm14 undertaker entrance ant grey glove for retro undertaker

I can't show that since I need to unlock that first!

Just do this. Pick Santino, play in a match against John Cena in legend difficulty, and then tell us if you won or lost and in how much time.

I did win but it took me almost 30 minutes to win. The AI is a lot better now!

Honestly, that was the only thing I NEEDED to know, thanks for verifying, but if you have the time, this would be cool, too...

List of the entrances/theme songs/entrance videos :)

And is it true we're really stuck giving Roddy one of those generic bullshit call names???

Would love to see footage of Create-An-Arena. Perhaps create a faux WrestleMania stage with the new football arena, just something to show off the new parts (stage templates, new graphics and backgrounds, nameplates, stuff of that nature)

Please, thanks, and congrats on getting the game early

Can you please take a look at all the unlockables and mention them here? Thanks! :)

Is the AI better on legend/hard?

Did they improve the sound effects for weapons? ex. Chairs, Canes etc!

Here are all the unlockables, if I skip through too fast just pause the video :)

And I must say the matches are so much more entertaining, they are faster, work better, the sound is better, it's more fluent! And it's fun to play with ziggler!

Dunno if that was in last years game but you can also change Kane's mask color!

Hey guys, I finally got the game and I'm happy to give you guys pics and or videos about whatever you wanna see!

I know there was a live stream yesterday but for those who didn't watch let the requests coming! :)

I have a simple request, who are the default champions in the game? wwe, united states, tag team, world heavyweight, intercontinental and divas. thanks in advance if you could tell me

What about the triple powerbomb by the shield, is that in ?

It doesn't looks like it's in sadly. There is only a tag team move which is called The Shield, which is a clothesline and spear

Check out if chainsaw charlies entrance is still in bud? Sorry if I seem like I'm rushing you, I just wanted to see if my caw would have his entrance. :P

What about the triple powerbomb by the shield, is that in ?

It doesn't looks like it's in sadly. There is only a tag team move which is called The Shield, which is a clothesline and spear

Thanks, wonder why they would put that in and not the powerbomb which they have used since the debuted, would you be able to upload a vid or a fef pics of a created title ?

Archived