Petchy's Movesets [PS3] - UPDATED 07/11/13

Petchy

Since SvR 2010, my focus has been shifting more and more from making CAWs to creating accurate move-sets. This has been due to me playing more and more online matches, with friends, where we love to play in an traditional / Japanese simulation manner. In 2K14 I'm going to be active as soon as the game launches this year, unlike '13 where I didn't get to play it until late February!

If any of you have tried my sets out in the past, you will know that they have systems within them to increase the overall match flow. This will definitely return for 2K14 as it makes them much more fun, and logical, to use. It gives the player complete control, which from feedback from various people, separates my sets from others! I'm also not a "I'll give them that move because I think they would use it" kind of guy. If I haven't seen them use it, after hours and hours of watching footage for research, then it's not going to be used. Many people seem to fall into that trap sometimes.

So far, these are the sets I have planned for 2K14:

Bret Hart

Brock Lesnar (Current)

Brock Lesnar (00s)

Chris Jericho (2013)

Chris Jericho (90s - 00s)

CM Punk

Giant Bernard / Tensai

Goldberg

Great Muta

Great Muta (80s Classic)

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

Hulk Hogan

Kane (90s)

Kevin Nash

Macho Man Randy Savage

Mick Foley

Perry Saturn

Ric Flair

Rob Van Dam

Sabu

Shawn Michaels (90s)

Stone Cold' Steve Austin

Taz

The Rock

Triple H (98-00s)

The Undertaker (Current)

Vader

William Regal

I'm sure more will be added once I get an idea of what CAWs I'm looking to make this year, too! :)

----------------------------------------------------

COMPLETED:

Hollywood Hulk Hogan ('01-06) (Tags: Hollywood, Hulk, Petchy)

Goldberg (Tags: Petchy, WCW, WWE)

Stone Cold (Tags: Steve Austin, Petchy)

Triple H '98-00s (Tags: HHH, Retro, Petchy, DX)

All completed sets can be find on PSN under my account, Petchy, or by the tags provided :)

Petchy's Movesets will be a DEFINITE Use for In-Gamers and CAWs. I already know who most PS3ers will be crediting for they're CAWs movesets! :)

Edit: I hate to request but since you're making a Classic 80's Muta maybe a "Great Kabuki" Set could be soon to follow?

Goldberg should be up sometime tonight :)

On a sidenote, does anyone else think they mixed up the name of the new 'Clothesline' and 'Axe Bomber'? The new 'clothesline' looks much more like the real Axe Bomber animation than the actual one in the game!

EDIT: Goldberg uploaded! Tags in first post.

• 2 weeks later...

Always loved your work and I appreciate the time and effort you put into these but may I ask a question?

*yes you may

Thanks Petchy, why create sets that are already in the game rather than those that didn't make it?

3 of last years dlc (Goldust, Jimmy, Jey) have preset entrances but no moves, surly there's more demand for those kind of guys as opposed to the ones your actually making?

All in all, keep up the good work

I create sets for people in the game as by and large their default moveset is laced with inaccuracies. I also find it hard to play with movesets that aren't my own, as I know the logic behind my sets to pull off every move I want to :) It makes matches flow much better with a personal, accurate set :)

Archived