Saturi

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello!

I would love to see these ones, especially the first one!! :D

Thank you.

Will do my best. :)

Unfortunately the last one is not possible cause feathers are not available in game and even if I would use logos for that it won't look like that (breast blur Comes in the way aswell :( ).

The other three should be possible with some modifications (the neck area doesn't let us place logos cause they are "eaten" by the Body).

Also can't place text over the belt (if you try logos they will dissappear under the belt) unless I create a belt with logos.

looking good can u try paige next

Obsessed is creating Paige. :)

These CAWs are looking amazing!

Naomi and Cameron look awesome, I think there could be a bit of work facially perhaps, but attire wise, they are amazing!

Naomi's fourth attire is amazing!

Tamina is looking brilliant - she's hard to capture facially, but you've really nailed her with this morphing. The attire for her is brilliant, can't wait to see more of your work! Brilliant! :D

Yes. Would love to see a really good velvet with work actually put into her character I wanted her in WWE 13 but they were bad

Maybe this attire would be great

jukbro.jpg

Added to my list. :)

Didn't knew that there was no good Velvet on WWE13 since I'm not using her in my universe. :D

Will try to do her justice.

*Layla*

Thanks! :D

Working on her second one already.

Awesome. Love velvet. Thank you LOL

Thanks for doing all these :)

Purely for selfish reasons

Could you have a shot at NXT/FCW Sofia Cortez?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwUnWRklw84

Or TNA

Lei'd Tapa? - It'd be nice to get a few powerful Diva's on the list as opposed to nimble or technical.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbwn6lGPoQo

I already created Ivelisse last year and gonna recreate her (she is already on my list) since she is one of my favorite wrestlers (she is working for SHINE Wrestling in the Valkyrie stable and had the match of the year against Lufisto in the SHINE 7 iPPV in my opinion). :)

One or two of her attires will be as Sofiar Cortez (the one she used in the TNA gutcheck and against Tamina on NXT too).

Will add Tapa as a must on my list then instead of a "maybe". :)

To everyone else: Thanks a lot for the nice comments and I'm happy you like my work! :D

More updates in a few.

Cameron Face Update

23wsow6.png

Naomi Face Update

2d8rtdc.png

Looking forward to downloading your Bull Nakano again when you create it!

Sure Thing! :D

Cameron Attire 4 (Tag with Briel Bella)

28ajebp.png

- Body Shape updated

- Hair Color changed to her recent one (unfortunately I can't make the top dark like in real life :( )

I know I already requested Cherry but I was wondering if I can also request Kristal Marshall?

I don't have preferences for attires, so long as they're wrestling ones?

Added to my list. :)

Thanks for the nice comments guys! :)

Happy you like my work.

Alicia Fox Preview (first attempt from this reference: http://dailyknockoutblog.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/003-11.jpg )

dx24hk.png

You guys can't imagine how much annoyied I'm about the lack of new hair in the creation Suite once again.

There is no hair available that suits to Alicia Fox at all and no matter which type of hair I'm giving her it always Looks off.

This one and the one that I used for Jazz last year are kinda fitting a little bit but that's it. :(

Will see what I can do but for now this is the facial structure I managed to put together by looking on the reference I had for her and the hair that Comes closest to it.

Awesome work on the silver Funk attires! Love it.

Lol that you have to use the same hair for a lot of the girls this year. Damn shame they didn't add any new ones, but your doing a great job with what you have!

Was wondering if you could maybe do a attire for Tamina with the "Love Bites" T-Shirt? as the "Love Life" one won't be used starting next week. :)

The first attire I used has the Love Life front and Rise Above and a WWE Logo on the back.

I just showed her entrance attire here so People can see the jacket aswell. :)

Can Switch the love life with love bites though. :P

Wanna create her blue attire (my favorite one) as her second and then some older ones I like a lot. :)

Awesome work on the silver Funk attires! Love it.

Lol that you have to use the same hair for a lot of the girls this year. Damn shame they didn't add any new ones, but your doing a great job with what you have!

Totally frustrating. :(

This applies on the entrances aswell though.

The funkadactyls can at least use the Brodus titantron, Music and minitron but the only tag entrance I could use for them is the laycool one cause all the others are looking off.

Will Switch it with the Bellas one if they kept in game the same the bellas had last year after the DLC is here.

All the other Girls will have to use the same over and over and over again cause they took out so many.

I signed the Petition a other guy started on the main page and it would be great if you guys could do the same to help us.

Naomi and Cameron are on CC now. Hope you guys will enjoy. :)

So I tried to catch this type of hair for Alicia:

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ALICIA_FOX_SD_08162011hm_0618b.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dvzLOOW1SGU/UUnxe_CZA7I/AAAAAAAAA1U/H2NJFX8f7W0/s1600/Alicia+Fox+9.jpg

The outcome was this

35mmf5t.png

What do you guys think?

Should I stick with this hair since it's the most accurate of all her hairstyles that the game has to offer or should I still go with one of the long ones like before?

Oooh!!! I like Naomi!!!

Naomi and Cameron are on CC now. Hope you guys will enjoy. :)

So I tried to catch this type of hair for Alicia:

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/ALICIA_FOX_SD_08162011hm_0618b.jpg

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-dvzLOOW1SGU/UUnxe_CZA7I/AAAAAAAAA1U/H2NJFX8f7W0/s1600/Alicia+Fox+9.jpg

The outcome was this

35mmf5t.png

What do you guys think?

Should I stick with this hair since it's the most accurate of all her hairstyles that the game has to offer or should I still go with one of the long ones like before?

Oooh I LIKE!!!!

Thanks WWEBoy! :)

So as requested and because the old T-Shirt with the "Love Life" will be outdated next week, I created a "Love Bites" T-Shirt for Taminas first attire and dropped the Love Life I had created before.

I had to make the pink/White hearts bigger than on the original to cover the Body of the Spider under it entirely.

Hope you guys like it. :)

The Jacket I showed you before is still in her Entrance and Cinematic Attires.

Tamina Attire 1

30j1xdu.png

Archived